Pennington St

Alfie's POV

We all sat there , jaws dropped and eyes wide open. You could see Jerome playing it over in his head. "Of Course it is." He said sarcastically.

When we arrived at the turmoil we quickly showed our tickets and got on the plane. We sat in two rows two of us in each seat while Jerome sat behind us.

After six agonising hours of sitting in chairs we finally arrived at LAX. We all followed Eddie outside the Airport. "Taxi!!"Eddie yelled while fanning his hands in the air.

As we got in the car, that some how managed to fit all seven of us,Eddie gave the driver the address. It was quiet."So Eddie...Where we going?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second and then answered. "233 Pennington St." We all looked at him waiting for him to tell us just a little bit more  information on the matter. "Don't worry we're almost there."

The drive lasted about twenty minutes or so. We were brought to a two story house, coated in full white. As we followed Eddie to the front door he pulled a bronze key out of his back pocket.

" I thought you lived in Arizona." Patricia asked.

I saw Eddie stumble as he pushed opened the door to let us in." We're not staying long...I'm just here to pick someone up." He explained. I looked at everyone else confused.

"Who?" KT questioned.

"Me!"

We turned our heads to face the familiar voice. A light-skinned shriveled up old lady walked over towards, barely walking if I might add. "Nina we went over this, you shouldn't be walking." Eddie told her as he helped her walk.

" I'm fine Eddie." She replied.

Our eyes were wide in confusion. She didn't remotely look or sound like Nina at all.

"Okay! Can someone explain this to us .... like now?" Jerome gawked.

"Yeah I'm with Jerome on this one." Fabian agreed.

Nina took a deep breath. " First off, it's good to see you again, how long has it been?" She spoke.

Our heads turned in shock and confusion." It's been six years last time I check. And I'm good I can't say the same for you" KT smirked.

How in the..?

Eddie's POV

"Wait you guys know each other?"

Okay so as much as I love their face expression here we've gotta a flight to ketch. "Oh We're cousin's!" Nina answered with a smile.

"Your what!!!!" They shouted. More like screamed.

" Anyways to a-ans-we-" My gaze quickly shifted back to Nina.

This couldn't be happening. Time is running out.

"Amber grab those keys, KT and Patricia grab her things, Fabian, Jerome and Alfie help me." I informed them.

As we struggled to lift her up we almost dropped her considering her age it actually wasn't our fault.

"Eddie what are the keys fo...r?" Amber asked as she followed us to the garage. I snickered as they stared at the private jet in awe.

As we got on the jet and set Nina down on the seat. " Alright settle in and I'll be right back." I told them as I went to the cot pit and hit auto pilot. Nina had already set the coordinates a couple months ago when all of this first started. Just in case.

I guess it's time to explain half of what's going on to the rest of them.

Even though I'm not the Osirion anymore I still have to protect them, no matter what.

After all we are Sibuna.