To New York

Normal POV

"Can anybody tell me the exact amount of God's and Goddesses there is in ancient Egypt?" There Egyptian History teacher questioned them.

His class pondered the question from their mid-twenties British teacher.

"Noone knows how much God's and Goddesses there was to be exact but in record there is 28 in all." One of his students answered.

"Correct, but when it comes up on the test next week be sure to include some ex-" he said being interrupted by his very own cell phone." Sorry guys give me a moment." He said stepping out into the hallway.

Finally answering his phone." Hello." He was greeted by the load screams of a young fashion designer." Amber what's wrong? I'm in the middle of a class."

"Fabian this is more important than a mere class." She yelled.

"How so?" Fabian worried for his friend.

"I'm old!" She yelled.

Fabian burst into laughter as he took into what he thought was a mere joke." Fabian I'm serious. I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and my skin was shirveled. What's going on?" She explained.

"Wait your serious?"

" Yes, I'm more serious than when Couture Couture was having a sale four years ago." She exaggerated.

It was then that he knew she was being serious.Knowing how much the famous Amber Millington never misses a sale in any brand named store." How?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just woke up like this. Now come over here and do something!" She shouted.

"Amber I can't just drop everything I'm doing and come to New York right now." He contorted.

"We'll figure it out and bring Alfie and KT with you this probably has to do with you know what, so hurry up." Amber bickered.

"Amber I can't-" he said only to be confronted with a dial tone. As Fabian hang up the phone he went back into his classroom." Class dismissed." He said as he grabbed his stuff and walked back out.

Interrupting Alfie and KT's classes they proceeded to the headmaster's office. Knocking on the door he told them to enter.

Upon entering the small office Fabian spoke." Mr.Sweet we'd like to take a day's absents to deal with an urgent matter."

The man known as Mr.Sweet eyed three young adults and nodded." When will you be returning?" He questioned.

"Hopefully tomorrow sir." Alfie answered.

Mr.Sweet nodded and they took their leave, towards Anubis House."Let's meet back in the front in five minutes." Said Fabian.

Doing as instructed they gathered their passports and and three days worth of clothes just in case and met back up in the front of the house as they headed for the airport.

Meanwhile unknown to them someone lurking in the shadows was awaiting their return.

In New York....

This is just great!Amber thought as she stared at her self in her bathroom mirror it's been almost three and half hours since got of the phone with Fabian and she was starting to panic. She was frustrated. Confused. Believe it or not she wasn't really surprised I mean after the whole aging experience during her third term it didn't come as a surprise that she was old once again.

Sighing. Amber walked into her living room to sit down only to be greeted by a knock at the door. Startled she walked over and looked through the peep hole. Relieved once again at the sight of her friends she opened it.

"Oh My God! You weren't kidding." Alfie was the first to speak as they entered the house.

[ Brrring! ] KT picked up her phone as the others watched her. " Hello!" She was also greeted by the yelling of none other than the fiesty Patricia Williamson.

" Why in hell am I old? One minute I'm a 23 year old and the next I'm a 5O year old.What's going on?" She explained.

KT eyes widened." Alright Patricia where in New York are you?"

" I live on West 42 St apt 2b. Why?" Patricia asked.

" Stay put where on our way." KT replied hanging up the phone.

They all looked at her. " Let me guess Patricia's old to?" Alfie guessed.

She nodded." Well then let's go!" Said Fabian.

They existed Amber's apartment and headed to Patricia's. The walk was long but when they finally had arrived, they were greeted by Patricia already waiting for them out front.

"Wow!" Was all patricia said.

They laughed."Why is it only Amber and I are old but not you guys? And why are we even old in the first place?" Patricia asked.

"That's what we would like to know?" Said Fabian.

"If this is about Sibuna shouldn't we call him and see if he has answers." KT asked.

They looked at her. Patricia mostly glared. "She does have appoint but we kind of have a problem...We don't have his number." Amber answered.

Patricia pondered for a bit and finally took out her phone. "Hello." She said.

The person chuckled. "Took you long enough Yacker. Meet me at the corner of 3rd and Maple make sure to bring your passports and suitcases." He said hanging up the phone. Patricia looked at the phone as if it was looking at her.

" So what did he say?" Fabian asked.

Turning to them she answered." He said to meet him at the corner of 3rd and Maple. He also said to bring our passports and suitcases." Patricia explained.

Everyone looked at each other amazed and just abruptly weirded out.

"Then I guess where going to Maple and 3rd" Alfie said breaking the silence.