Chapter sixteen

I tried closing my eyes again, but the thought just wrapped itself around in my brain. I stretched my arm over to my phone and grabbed it. I scrolled down my contact list and got to Ambers. I put the phone up to my ear and it started to ring. "hello?" her voice sounded faded on the phone. "Hey, I have a question." "shoot." I sat there in silence for a minute while I felt some tears start to form in my eyes. "Do you." I stopped to get the confidence back in my voice, I swallowed deep. "do you know what will happen when the boys have to go back to England?" there was more silence. "I honestly don't know." I turned to my side and grabbed my old stuffed rabbit doll, and brought it close to my body. I breathed heavily into the phones microphone. "crystal, Harry will do whatever he can to make sure he's always with you." I smiled a little. "true... I guess I have to call him" "good luck." "thanks." I hung up the phone and scrolled some more down to where Harry's name was. Once again I put it up to my ear "Miss me already?" I heard a happy voice on the other end of the phone. "I always miss you." I said bringing the stuffed animal even closer for comfort. "what's up angle face?" "Harry. What are we going to do when you go back to England?" more silence. I hate when there are silences over the phone , the conversation never ends well. Finally he spoke "I'll stay." my eyes went huge. "Harry you can't be serious." "but I am. Excuse me while I go tell the lads."

*Harrys POV*

"okay, please think about it. Dont rush into things. Bye." I hung up the phone and took in a deep breath. I didn't even think about going back to England. I started to walk into the living room. So many thoughts going around in my mind. I made it into the living room and just stood in the door way, the lads were chatting and having a good time. I just stood there quietly, completely still. Then Zayn noticed what I was doing. "what's up Harry?" he said while he was raising his brow. I walked over to the couch in silence and sat down in silence. At this point I had everyone's attention. I put my elbows on my knees and looked at each of them in the eyes. "your scaring us, Harry." Niall said sitting straight up. I opened my mouth and nothing came out at first, I closed it back up. Louis walked over and sat next to me, and looked me right in the eyes. "does it have to do with Crystal?" he asked. I shook my head yes. "don't tell me you guy broke up!" Liam said standing straight up. My eyes got big and I jumped up "no, no!" I looked around all of them and they all looked shocked. "look. Crystal called me and asked what was going to happen when we went back to England. And I don't know what to do." I looked around at all of them and then pointed my finger at all of them "and leaving her is NOT an option." they all exchanged looks. Niall stood up and came close and touched my shoulder. "we have 4 more months in America." I just stared at him. "So?" he backed away to keep distance "Soooo, see if you guys are still going good by then and go from there." Zayn stood up "we will cross that boat when it gets there." he said with a half smile. I felt better. Because they were right, 4 months? Anything could happen. Hopefully nothin bad would, but still. I took a breath of relief. I ran into my room and got my phone again, and called Crystal. She answered and we talked about it for hours. Then she was telling me about how tomorrow was her last day untill they had spring break. Then I realized it was 10. "you should really go to bed." "aweee noo!" I heard her whine. "come on, it's your last day." "okay your right." "good bye love." I heard her giggle. I love her laugh, it's one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard. "bye." and then a click. I walked into the the room singing "what makes you beautiful." the guys were staring at me again as I sat down on the couch with a smile. "what?" I asked. "Niall was just about to tell us something important. You came just in time!" Louis said a e gave me a noogie. I laughed, and then was silent. Niall looks at us with a serious look. "okay. So I like this girl." we all oohh'd at him. And of course he laughed, then he cleared his throat. "anyways, um. It's um-" "come out with it lad!" Liam yelled. "Amber." he's face instantly turned red. "congrats!" we all said as we went up and hugged him. "I just- I just don't know if I want to ask her out or not." he sat down. "why not?" I asked after a moment of silence. He shrugged his shoulders,"my relationships never are great. But I feel like she would be a good girlfriend." we tried to get him to say yes to asking her. But he completely changed he subject to me. "SO. Harry, how did your phone call go? You came out pretty happy?" he said trying to look interested so we would stop telling him to ask her out. "amazing. She has made such a huge impact on my life in just a week. I know it has moved by to fast, but I feel like its okay. We aren't rushing things, even though it seems like we are." they all looked at me then smiled. "what?" I asked looking completely lost. "oh you know." Liam said with a cheesy wink. "know what?" I asked starting to get a little irritated. "I'm a bit hungry, I'm in the mood for some ice cream." Niall said patting his stomach. The others agreed with him and walked to the kitchen. I sat there alone and kind of stunned that they are playing this stupid game with me. I got up and ran into the kitchen, were I saw them getting their bowls of ice cream. I took Louis bowl. "HEYY! Give me my ice cream!" I held it away as he grabbed for it. "not till you tell me!" he stopped trying to get it and slumped his shoulders "you want to know?" I stared at him "Yes!" "okay okay." I sat bowl down, and he looked me deep in the eyes. "you love her." he then went around me and got his bowl of ice cream and ran to the living room. I stop there and stared into outer space. "maybe I do."