Chapter one

*beep beep beep* the sound every 15 year old teenage wants to hear in the morning. after a great 8 hour sleep, you hear the dreaded noise of the alarm clock to get you up in the morning. "snooze." I murmured as I smacked the snooz button. Then it felt like 2 seconds gone by since I hit the button then *beep beep beep* I looked at the time. It was 6:20, I got up. "I hate school I hate school I hate school." I whinned as I put on my clothes. I did my make up, poked myself in the eye with eyeliner of course. And I got up and looked in my full length mirror to see me wearing my favorite outfit. Denim jeans with my dark blue short sleeved shirt. My long curly hair down, and my high shoes on. I walked out onto the living room, and no one was up. "hello?" I waited to see for an answer. And got nothing. "hellllllo? Mom? Dad?!" I said louder. Then I hear a door open. It was my brother, Zach. He walke out with the most unpleasant look on his face. "it's 630, Crystal." "yeah I know. We have school!" "no we don't you idiot." "yes we do!!" "no we don't! We got the day off!!" I stood there and thought for a minute. "shit. Your right. Ugh. This would happen to me." "well sucks. Keep it down, I'm going back to bed." he started back to his room slowly. And once he made it to his room he stood there for a moment. Then he turned back around and stared at me. "by the way. Happy sweet 16 big sis." he said with a big old smile. "thanks Ziggy." I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Ah. Just because I say happy birthday doesn't mean you can hug me!" "sorry." I put him down and closed his door when he went back in. Zach is such a jock. Him and his muscled structure. And his long think dirty blonde hair goes perfectly with his dark sea blue eyes. Being the captian of the schools hockey team is a big deal for him. Which I'm proud. But sometimes he acts like a real jerk. But I know he loves me. I snapped out of my thoughts and went to get something to eat from the kitchen. I got a beagle and a smoothie. I don't have any talent to actually make anything, so that's all I can get. I went into the living room and turned on the tv. Spongebob was on. I love spongebob. Especially when I was little, Zach and I would sit in our pjs infront of the tv laughing at the stupid jokes and the characters. I ended up falling asleep, and waking up at 10, with the remote still in my hand. I got up, and went to me room to get my phone. I had a message from A thousand people saying "Happy birthday!" one especially from Danny.. My heart dropped. I just wanted l date him, but heaven only knows if that's possible. He's was just the perfect guy. "I'll see him at my party tomorrow... There is we're I will see if he likes me too!" talking to myself. Zach ran out of his door, and started getting on his shoes. "and where do you think you are going Zachary Rush?" "Cool it 'mom'" I gave him mean look for that one. "you didn't answer my question." "ugh. I'm going over Austin's to play some hockey. Kay?" "Kay. Be back before dinner though, alright?" "uhh..." "for me. Come on. It's my birthday." "fine." I hugged him and he left. So invite Alexis over. One of my best friends. She came over. Alexis was a really short girl. And to go with her shortness, she had really short hair. And red too. Like Ariana Grande. She has bright green eyes, she was as energetic as a baby puppy dog. I invited her in, and we went to my room. Sitting on my bed she stated at me. "what are you looking at?" I asked a little creeps out. " I was just thinking, what of you met one direction for your birthday !?" "oh gosh Alexis. Don't put that in head!" "but what if?" "well I would probably try to get Harry to be mine!" "I want Louis" she said in a dreamy voice as she laid on the bed. We talked for a while, and she ended having to go home. My parents came home, finally. Because im pretty sure i was going to starve myself, with how i couldnt cook. "Happy Birthday sweetie!!" My mom said as she hugged me. "Thanks mom, it was a boring day though." I said as i sat down onto the couch. "well it was just because none of us were home." "Obviously." Then our conversation was interupted by the door opening and my dad grinning.  "Good afternoon birthday girl" he said still smiling. "Seriously, dad. What are you smiling about?" "Oh, nothing. Just had a good day. So um, you excited for your birthday party tomorrow?" "Yeah!" "well go get dressed, because we have dinner reservations tonight." "Where at?!" "The Olive graden." I jumped with joy because i absolutly love Olive Garden.  Zach came home, and we all got in the car and went to dinner. We had a laughable fun tiime, and the it got late. We went home, and i washed my face, and took off my make up. I walked into the living room. "Good Night everyone. See you in the morning! "Good night, sweet dreams." They all said. I got into my bed and just layed there. Remembering what Alexis had said that day about One Direction. "Haha" i thought to myself."Alexis is too crazy. One direction would never met me." And i drifted off into sleep.