Chapter three

I woke up the next morning with the biggest grin on my face. I looked over and Amber was still sleeping. "get up" I said poking her. "get up get up get up." "I'm up!" she said hitting my hand. "I had an amazing sleep!" I said as I got out of bed. "me too. It's going to be so amazing seeing them in concert next Saturday!" I put on "moment" by one direction and we danced and sang to it. "we actually sound really good together!" amber said. "we do!" "if we ever met one direction we should so sing for them" "hahahahaaahahaha yeah sure." but in my head I was thinking about how it will probably never happen anyways. We went out into the dining room and sat at the table. "what do you want to eat?" I asked. "if your making food. Nothing." "shut up!" I laughed. It was so true though... My dad and mom were such good Cooks. Then there was Zach and I. We could barley make toast without burning it. So I just got us some cereal. We at and then amber got a text. "ugh. my moms comin to get me." "cool!" I said sarcastically. We finished eating, and then went back to my room to pack up her clothes. Then right as we were finished the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. "hello Mrs. Miller" I said with a smile. "come on in." "why thank you Crystal." she came in and I got Amber. We said our good byes and she left. Then I didn't know what to do. So I sat down and watched movies. Then I heard my dad come out of his room. "morning sunshine. What are you doing?" "watching she's the man." "ohhh that's a good movie." he sat down next to me and watched it too. The day went on, and I did absolutely nothing. Then I got a text from Dana. "whaddddup Chica?!" "you know the usual. Watching movies all day!" "haha what fun that is." "yeah. So sup?" " well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies?" "sure!" "okay. The vow at 415. Be there at 330." "okay. See you then!" I put my phone down, an asked my parents. Then I looked at the clock and it was almost 300. So I had to rush to get on clothes and make up. "Crystal hurry up!" my mom yelled as I was putting on my shoes. "coming!" so I ran into the car and we drove to the theater. I got out of the car and told my mom bye. I went and got my ticket. I walked into the movie theater and sat there. "where are you!" I texted her. "be there in 2." "K." I took a deep breath and looked around at everyone. I hate being places by myself. Then I ended up seeing two really cute guys, just standing around. I looked at them and they looked at me back. I of course blushed. Dana showed up and i told her about them, she turned around and looked. "wow their cute!" "should we go talk to them?" "no.." "why not!" "because I said so!" " well their coming over..." Dana jumped a little, and then tried to look cool. The two guys got closer. I had my eyes on one of them.. He was tall, cute smile, and longer black hair. His eyes looked like niall's. The prettiest light blue ever. "Well hi." the pretty blue eyed kid said. "I'm, h-hi." "I'm Richie and this is Shane." "I'm Crystal and this is Dana." she just smiled and waved. "what movie you guys going to see?" "um the Vow." I said trying not to get caught up in his eyes." "we were too. But I guess our dates bailed on us." Richie said kind of sad. "We can see it with you!" Dana said really fast. "cool. I get you." Shane said with a wink. Dana giggled. "I will be your date then Crystal." As Richie smiled. "Awesome" I winked. We all walked into the movie. It was packed. And there were no four seats by each other. So Dana and I just looked at each other. "ummm... So what happens?" I asked confused. "guess we are gonna have to split." Shane said. Dana and I looked at each other and decided it was for the best. So Richie and I found the perfect spot, and we sat down. He immediately put his arm around me. "you work fast don't you?" I said laughing. "well if I want to get a girl as beautiful as you, I kind of have too." "stop! Your making me blush." I said covering my face. "it's cute." he said pulling my hands away. "thanks." I couldn't help but smile. We just looked at each other, he just seemed so sweet. Then I turned back to look for Dana and Shane. And I finally found them. She looked like she was enjoying herself. He then kissed her. "AHHHH!" I squealed. "What!?" Richie looked worried. "oh. Nothing, Dana and Shane just kisses. It was cute." "like this?" he leaned in and i felt his warm lips touch mine. they were so soft and smooth. Had to be the best kiss of my life. Then we heard "Wait till the lights go down to suck face!!!" from the crowd. Richie turned around "hey buddy. I'm pretty sure you can shut up." "Richie, it's okay." "no no its not." then he yelled "you got a problem?"there was a silence then the voice came back "Yeah I do.". I looked at Richie hoping he wouldn't do anything. He was just laughing, then he said "Me. You. After the movie." and the guy agreed. I looked at him with sad eyes "Please Richie, don't do this. I just met you. I don't want to lose you. " he looked at me with soft eyes "I wrestle. Its all good. But here's my number." he wrote it in my hand, then the movie started. Finally it ended. I stood up, and started walking towards Dana and Shane. Richie caught up to me. He grabbed both my hands and kissed me. "it will be alright." then then he looked at Shane. "you got my back bro?" Shane touched his shoulder. "Always. Let's go." I watched him walk away. We started to walk with them. And once we got outside we saw a guy waiting. About the same size as Richie. I saw him go up, and they started pushing. I couldn't watch, we walked to her dads car and he took us home. I texted him "Be okay..<3" and I said good night and went in my house and went to bed. the rest of the week went by like a blink of an eye. Finally Saturday arrived.