Chapter four

I opened my eyes and looked around my room. It was the day. I jumped right up from my bed "ONE DIRECTION!!" I yelled jumping up and down in circles. I looked at my phone. Still no answer from Richie ever since Sunday. I was worried. I didn't know him that well. But I was really starting to like him. And I was getting jealous because Shane kept texting Dana. But I did get texts from the girls when they were coming. I went downstairs and got a shower, did my make up, and put on my outfit I was saving all week. A "ONE DIRECTION" t shirt with "Mrs. Harry Styles" on the back. And a picture of him. Jean shorts, and my hair curly and down. Also my white high top shoes. Right as i finished there was a knock on my door. "Yeah?" I asked. My mom popped her head the door, "Alexis is here." and she let her in. She was wearing practically the same thing as me. Except on the back it said "Mrs. Louis Tomlinson" and a picture of him. We both looked at each other and smiled. "I can not wait to see future husband!" Alexis said. " haha don't get to excited there, Alexis." I started. "there are going to be so many girls there, we would be lucky if they even glimpsed at us." "your such a negative person. Just let me think what I want!" as she hit my arm. Amber then showed up and right behind her was Dana. amber was wearing the same shirt with "Mrs. Niall Horan" on the back. And Dana's said "Mrs. Zayn Maklin" we all talked about our fantasies and meeting them all, and us becoming friends. "thanks guys, now I'm gonna have high hopes." Dana said slumping into the bed. "well just dont get so excited." Alexis offered. "how! Now I want to meet all of them." " I wish I could just have Harry see who I was." I frowned. As the room got quiet, my mom walked in. "Hi girls, you all look pretty." "Thank you!" we all answered. " you about ready to go? It already 2. "oh yeah, defiantly." I said getting my coat just in case. " thats a good idea, Crystal. You girls should all get your coats. Since it is an outside concert. " "Very true..." Dana said. They went back and got their coats. And then we all went into the car. We were all so excited, we couldn't even sit still in the car. My mom put in the one direction cd. It started to play what makes you beautiful. We all sang The separate parts. "I LOVE HARRY!" I said dreamily "AND I LOVE LOUIS" Alexis squealed "I LOVE NIALL!" Amber screamed "I LOVE ZAYN!" Dana giggled"WE ALL LOVE LIAM!!!!!!" then we all looked at each other for saying that at the same time. And then we ended up laughing. "oh boy...." my mom laughed. It took about an hour in a half to get to where the concert was. My mom stopped the car and let us out. Then she rolled down the window. "Crystal. Call me after the concert so I can pick you guys up, okay?" "Kay mom!" we ran off. Then we stopped right in front of the place. It wasn't huge but it wasn't small. It had a little house behind the stage where one direction stayed. There was also 5 different sections. It was kind of odd. "where should we go?" I asked curiously. "I think we should go in section five." Dana suggested. " no I think we should go in section three!" amber argued. "I think we should go in section five. And I get to pick, because it's my birthday." I said with a smile. They all gave in and we walked to the front of the row, to where the rope cut off. "this is going to be so much fun!!" Dana said while she was holding onto the rope. We all just continued to talk and giggling about how maybe these boys will get a glimpse of us. And then i got a text. "Hey Crystal...." it was Richie. I called him. "hello?" he asked. "oh my gosh Richie. What the hell happened to you!!" "I gave the kid a broken arm. And he gave me a black eye." "wow. I really hope you okay.." "thanks, that means a lot." " are you okay?" "yeah. I have to go. Bye." "um..bye..." I closed my phone. I was just a one night thing. I knew it. I really knew it. My eyes started to water. "what's wrong?" Alexis asked. "it was just a one night thing with Richie.." they all hugged me, and I whipped my eyes, and the concert started. My eyes light up when I saw all of the guys come out. Then my heart literally melted, when I saw Harry. He looked beautiful. Then they started singing, first "Tell me a lie", "Taken", "Up all night", "One thing", then finally "I want." and as Harry started his solo I looked like he was looking right at me. But not only looking...but staring. "Is ...Is be staring at you?" Amber said in amazement. "oh my gosh.. I think he is." I squealed. The song was over and all the boys were all lining up by the sections. And Harry was right in front of me. And looked at him, and he looked at me, and we both just smiled. Niall got on microphone, "Hello ladies!" "Aaahhh!" we heard the crowed scream. "Well one of our finally songs is going to be what makes you beautiful. We will be picking 5 special girls!" they started going down the line. First Liam, then Zayn, after Niall, then Louis, and finally Harry. He looked around the crowd. Then he pointed to me. I just stated at him, he mouthed "come here." I smiled, and walked underneath the rope. he took my hand and we walked onto stage. They started singing, and he smiled and kept eye contact with me practically the whole time. Then his solo came up. All the girls screamed. And he got really close to me. Finally the song was over, he turned of his mic. "What's your name?" "Cry-Crystal." "Well crystal, enjoy the rest of the night, and stay beautiful." he then winked. I ran off stage and into the arms of my screaming friends. "what did he say to you at the end!?" Amber asked. "he told me to enjoy the rest of my night and to stay beautiful!" we all looked at each other and then screamed. They went onto the last song, "moment." And we heard a noise no outside concert would ever want to hear....