Chapter five

"you have got to be kidding me." I heard a girl I the crowed yell. It was seriously going to storm... Today. The only day I will probably EVER see one direction live. The boys tried to continue their song, but all the girls were running frantically around to where there was shelter from the rain. I tried to wait and watch as long as I could, untill Amber pulled onto my arm. "my hairs soaked. And I'm miserable. We are going to the shelter!!" I whined for a minute , but then she pulled me along. We got under the little roof, and just stood there. "this is horrible." I felt my eyes watering as I said that. "I know!!" Alexis began "of course the day we come." it was so crowded and noisy. I was feeling a little cloister phobic. Then I felt someone touch my arm. It wasn't any of the girls, because they were all in front of me. I turned around and looked up. It was a huge girl... And she didn't look happy. "what's your name." she asks "crystal. Who wants to know?" "I do. My names Marybeth, and you stole my man." "your man?" I said crinkling my brow. "yes. Harry. Harry Styles." "last time I checked he's single." I said standing my ground. "well not for long, me and him are going to met. I have a VIP pass, yeah you heard me. Bitch." that was the last straw. "First of all Marybeth. No one EVER, calls me a bitch." I said stepping coward and poking her shoulder. "second off, he probably likes me way better." she started to back away "And THIRDLY, I'm not afraid of you." I went from barley hearing yourself think, to you could hear a pin drop. Marybeth just started at me. "Back away." I said slowly. She stayed there for a minute, a then turned back around. I heard applause from everyone. Then i heard a voice, but not just any voice. "Is everything okay out here?" everyone's head turned toward the little house, it was Harry. He watched. I turned around "Yeah, no need to-" I got cut off, the girl came back and kicked the inside of my knee. I fell to the ground. All I could hear was the girl laughing. "Security!" I heard Harry yelling. I closed my eyes and screamed. I felt someone pick me up. It was Alexis, Amber, and Dana. They were trying to help me up. I opened my eyes to see security running my way. This was it, they were going to make me get out. But then they ran past me and got the girl. "Wait what?! You can't make me leave! I have VIP tickets to met the guys!" then he pointed to me" TAKE HER TOO'" Harry ran over to me, and looked at the security. "no, only her." and the girl was escorted out, while she was throwing a tantrum. "I got her girls." as Harry picked me up. "You three." as he pointed to my friends, "come with me." and he started walking back to the house. He was so warmed, and smelled really good. We made it back into the house and he set me down onto a couch. "Are you okay?" as he looked concerned. "Yeah... I just think I'm going to have a really big nasty bruise on the inside of my knee." I said as I tried to touch it. "Well Crystal, I will get you an ice pack." I was stunned. He remembered my name. He walked away and then stopped and turned around, when I get back you and your friends can go clean up yourselves, in our bedrooms. The he left. We all just looked at each other and huge grins took over our faces. We were all thinking the same thing. We were in one directions travel house. OH MY GOSH. Harry came back with my ice pack. And he took my leg and set it on his lap. He gently put It on the back of my knee. "Sorry I took so long, the lads wanted to know what happened." he apologized. "Oh no, it's fine." "okay good." and then all the boys started to walk in. "well well well" Niall said fixing his hair and walking with some swag. "who are these ladies?" with a quick wink and smile. 'eep" is all Amber could say. Niall was her hero. she was probably absolutly madly in love with him. "well all i know is this is crystal." as Harry pointed at me, and then tried to help me stand up on my feet. "nice to meet you guys, its a total pleasure." i went over and i shook all thier hands.  I got over to where Louis was to shake his and he just stared at me. "Can you shake me hand?" i asked nervously. "Shake your hand?" he looked serious. "Shake YOUR hand? no. I will not shake your hand." i just stared at him, i couldnt believe he said that. we stared at each other for a moment then he cracked into a smile. I was confused. why would he be so rude and then smile? "Well well well. we have a toughy here." as he walked over to me. "You are very welcome to stay here as long as possible miss crystal and friends!" and he picked me up and swung me around with a hug. then he sat me down, i was still confused. "Why were you so rude?" i was kind of hurt. "Oh, im so sorry for not explaining that. you see, i had to determine if you stood your own ground or you were just a big cry baby." "And so i did good?" i said scratching my head. "I was kind of scared of you for a moment." Louis said laughing. "Well i was taught to be that way, and im an excellent actress." "huh. Your a keeper." he said to Harry as he winked. "Louis!" Harry said running after him and then jumping on top of him. We all gathered around. Louis ended up getting Harry in a head lock. "awe, i love you too!" Louis said as he gave Harry a noogie. Then he let go and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I looked at Liam. "Do they do this often?" "Oh, very much so." then he looked at me up and down. "Do you girls need to go get cleaned up?" "Oh my dear god. Yes." Alexis said. "come with me, i will show you guys were you can go." Liam took us upstairs and showed us a dressing room. "well here you go. The ladies in here will show you to some clothes you may use, enjoy!." as he smiled at us at the door, then he closed it. Four women came up to us and examined us for a moment. Then they all left again. "Awkward." Dana said with a weird expression. Then within moments the women came right back with clothes for all of us. "wow. thank you so much!" Amber said with excitment and jumping up and down. We all thanked the women and started getting dressed into the clothes.