Chapter twenty one

I ran back downstairs, because of course i missed being in Harrys arms already. i made it down the steps to find that he was gone. I stopped right infront of the couch Louis and Alexis were on. "Wheres Harry?" I asked. Nobody answered me. "Ummm." i began in a harsher tone "where is Harry?" again there was silence, finally Alexis looked at me. "How could you." she just stared at me. I ran next to her and kneeled on the floor. "How could I what?" she continued to stare at me, then Louis spoke. "What were you doing in Nialls room." I stood up, and swang around to look at Amber, her eyes were watery. 'What?!" i asked backing up to the stairs. "Dont play dumb, Crystal. we know that you waited till Amber left to have Niall alone." Dana said getting softer "And you know...do stuff." i backed up as far as i could untill i fell from hitting the bottom step. I sat there for a minute with my hand on the railing. "Im so, so confused." i said shaking my head. Zayn walked up to me and got down on his knees. "Please tell me you arnt cheating on my lad." his eyes looked helpless and weak. My eyes started to water too, i stood up. "How dare you guys. Harry is the only guy for my heart. whoever heard us in that room, im so ashamed of you!" i started to throw my hands up in the air. "Who was it?!" they all stared at me. "WHO!" i screamed. "It was Harry." Amber said finally. I walked over to her, and sat down. "what did he say, he heard." She went to speak, then she closed her mouth and took in a deep breath and she began to speak. "You said 'let me be your princess.' and Harry looked in to see who you were speaking to, and your hand was on his knee and he was blushing, and smiling." i felt tears start to stream down my face. "I never said let me be your princess!" I said in a quivering voice. "What did you say then? huh?" Amber started to raise his voice. "I was talking about someone else!" i stood up "I said let HER be your princess" i started to pound my feet on the ground and grow louder "HER HER HER HER HER!" i fell over after the last her. i sat up, with my legs over to the side, and my hair in my face. "Where-" i sniffled "Where is Harry." i whipped my eyes with the back of my hand. Everyone was just staring again, what is with them and staring at me?! "Can someone speak to me the first time i speak, so i dont get all these stupid looks from everyone!" i yelled, letting my body collapes onto the floor, with my face in the carpet. I felt myself get picked up, and their hand tilt my head back, it was Liam. "are you telling the truth?" he asked sweetly. Then before i could speak, he put his finger up to my mouth to shush it. He could tell by the look in my face, i was hurting hard. He gave me a hug, and whispered in my ear "Hes out in back on the black top. be careful, its raining." he let me go, and gave him a mouthed "thank you." and ran outback. I looked outside the door, and on the black top, i saw a head. It was underneath a little roof, so i ran over there. "Harry?" i screamed when i started to run. I saw him looke back, and then face forward once again, when he noticed it was me. I was soaked. I could feel the water in my shoes, every time i hit the ground with my foot. The ground, mushy, gross, and muddy. I felt every single rain drop hit the top of my head. My eyes burned from the crying i have been doing. I finally made it to the black top. I stopped and sat at one of the picnic tables to catch my breath. He turned around and stared at me. You could tell he had been crying. His hair all over the place, his suit soaked with water, his eyes blood shot. I finally caught my breath a bit "Its not..not what it seemed in there." he sat there, completely still. I tried searching his face for an expression, but there was none. "Harry , please" i got softer. "Please. i dont like him like that." I put my head down on the table with my arms folded. "Then Explain." he said in a mono tone voice. I did, everything. I told him how i was trying to get Niall and Amber together, and how i was listening to them through the door, and how i went in after to try and get him to ask her out. After i finished i took in a deep breath, since i was talking so fast. But the whole time i was talking,  he just sat there knodding his head. Pretending like he was listening, probably. "Do you believe me?" i asked sitting straight up. "I-I dont know." he said after a period of us just looking at each other. " You dont know what?" i felt my heart starting to race. All of this drama, over a misunderstanding. "About us."i didnt want to hear anymore, i stood up, and flipped the stoll over with my foot. I started to run, and then i tripped over a hole in the ground. I layed there for a couple of minutes. i sat up, my face filthy and wet. But at this point i didnt care, i didnt care about anything else in the world but him, and he was almost gone. Gone from ever being mine again. I looked over to see he wasnt there anymore on the black top. I looked around and i saw him walking towards the house.