Twenty-Six

We pull into the driveway and race inside. Harry beats me to the door and I sigh in defeat. He chuckles before knocking.

"Hey!" Anne smiles and steps to the side so we can come inside, "How was the trip?"

"It was really good! We've got to get going though, can't miss our plane," Harry says while grabbing my hand quickly.

"Alright! Get packed quick then, kiddos!" She yells as I send her a sorry glance.

"Harry I'm already packed, we don't have to go so quick," I chuckle.

"I know that, I just want to get as much time with them before we leave as I can," he says without slowing down at all. I admire the love he has for his family. I've always been just as close to my family as he is to his, but I've never really met anybody that has a bond with their family like I do. I sit on Harry's bed as he gathers his suitcase and puts last minute things in.

"You ready?" I ask once he zips his suitcase.

"Yeah, is your stuff all packed?" He stands up and looks at me.

"Yep! It's down by the front door," I stand and follow him to the living room. Everyone is sitting in the living room once we get down there and they all get up to embrace us.

"I'll miss you, little bro," Gemma ruffles Harry's hair as she hugs him, "Take care of my new best friend."

"I'll miss you, sweetheart," Anne walks to me before tightly hugging me.

"I'll miss you, too!" I smile into her warm embrace.

"Have a safe trip," Robin smiles as he hugs us both.

"I'll miss you! We need to keep in contact!" Gemma smiles as she hugs me as Anne hugs Harry.

"I'll be back before you know it, and I'm sure Victoria won't be gone long either," Harry pulls me into him and looks down at me with a goofy smile. A few quick hugs and cries later, we finally escape and go to the airport. Since it's Sunday, the airport is full with people going home to wherever they are from before work tomorrow. The airport being full means lots of fans. Harry and I look at each other and inwardly communicate, run. We are so close that we get even the smallest head nods and eye gestures of each other. He grabs my hand and full on sprints causing me to basically by dragged trough the crowds. We get lots of crazy looks as we rush through the airport like a couple of crazy people. Since we are running, not many people can see our faces or catch up fast enough if they do. Once we get to the gate, our plane is boarding so we put our heads down and give the lady our tickets. Once we are walking on, we look at each other with amused looks before erupting into laughter.

"That was-such-a rush!" I say between breaths as I'm still laughing.

"Nobody recognized us at all!" Harry adds when he can breath normally again. He leads me to our seat and takes my bag. "No sleeping this time!"

"No promises," I wink before sitting down on the window seat.

"Hey! I wanted the window seat!" Harry folds his arms and pouts once he sits down.

I chuckle before ruffling his hair, "Sorry!" He huffs before turning his head away to hide his smile.

"You're a meanie," he turns back to me and tries to hide his smile that shows on all his features.

"I love youuuu," I hold out the last word as I lean into him and he smiles before leaning down for a quick kiss.

"Why are you so irresistible?" He smiles and gets his phone out. He quickly pulls up the camera and tries to take a selfie.

"I don't like pictures," I whine and hide my face in his chest.

"Oh come on, please?" He pleads.

"Ugh, fine but just one," I look up and see a triumphant smile across his face. I smile into the camera and he snaps it. Right when I start to turn back he kisses my cheek and snaps another picture. "Harry!"

"Got it!" He looks at the picture proudly and shows me. I look happy and realize I actually really like the picture.

"You're gonna post it aren't you?" I roll my eyes so he thinks I don't like it.

"Later, don't want fans bombarding us at the airport," he winks and sticks the phone back in his pocket. The speaker comes on to tell us we are taking off so I grab my bag and stick a piece of gum in my mouth and then start to put my bag away until Harry taps my shoulder. I look at him and see his mouth open as he is pointing into it. I roll my eyes before rummaging through my bag to find the gum again. I find it and try to hand it to him but he refuses to take it and just points to his mouth again.

"You are so immature, Harold," I mumble as I stick the gum fully wrapped into his mouth.

"Hey! You were supposed to unwrap it!" He says after taking it out of his mouth to unwrap it. I smirk and lean back into my seat which earns a glare from him. I look out the window as we take off, knowing that I will miss England a lot.

"You're planning on bringing me back, right?" I turn and ask Harry.

"Of course, baby," he kisses my cheek and pulls me into him. After laying on his shoulder for a little while, I hear Harry snore quietly and smile to myself. I've fallen in love with an adorable, snoring, wonderful super star and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I nuzzle my head into his neck and drift off into sleep with my favorite person the world could offer.