Nineteen

"We're pregnant!"

It takes us all a minute to process this before we start to freak out and congratulate them. Mom starts crying, Dad pats Josh on the back, Amber freaks out with Tiffany, Harry goes to talk with Dad and Josh, and I stand back to watch the scene unfold. I am sort of in shock that the are having a baby and that I'll be an aunt. Believe me when I say I'm excited, more than excited. I love that Harry feels so at home here, I look over and see him smiling and laughing with them which makes me smile. Amber waves me over to talk with the girls of the group. Mom hugs Tiffany and sparks a conversation about whether they want a boy or girl.

"We will go to find out next week whether it's a boy or girl, I want a boy but Josh wants a girl. I would love a girl but I want a boy first."

"I just can't believe we are having grandkids!" My mom starts to cry again, "Pretty soon Victoria will be popping out kids, too!"

The room suddenly silences and Harry and I make eye contact. Harry looks as though he's trying not to laugh which fails miserably. He and I both burst into laughter. Everyone else stays quiet as they watch us. Harry and I never got intimate and definitely never talked about marriage before, not that I don't want to get married we just never talked about it. We've been dating for a month and we just said we love each other last night.

"I don't think they've thought about kids quite yet," Dad says while laughing quietly.

"I just have a good feeling about you, Harry. You would make beautiful grandkids with my little girl," Mom says while smiling at Harry.

"Mom we have only been dating for a month and-"

"I'm sure her genes would make much prettier babies than me, but I'll try to get into that," Harry cuts me off as he walks over to out his arm around me. I raise an eyebrow at him as he leans down and kisses me which makes me smile.

"You two are so cute," Amber says before mumbling, "I want a boyfriend."

"You are too young for boyfriends," Dad butts in and pulls her to his side. After a couple more minutes of family bantering, we congratulate Tiffany and Josh again and leave. Harry holds my hand on the way to the car and open the door for me.

"Hey baby?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"What's up?" I ask while holding onto the door.

"Do you want to possibly ever get married to me?" Harry asks while biting his lip nervously.

"It would definitely be an honor to marry you, Harry," I lean up and kiss him. He seems a little surprised but then leans into the kiss. I put my arms around his neck and my hands in the back of his hair. He snakes his arms around me, deepening the kiss. It's definitely the most heated kiss we have shared.

"I love you, so much," Harry says into the kiss. I pull back and push the hair out of his face.

"I love you, too."

"We should probably get going," he smiles before giving me one last quick peck. I sit down in the car and he closes the door for me before running around the front of the car to get in.

**

"Where are you staying tonight?" Harry looks at me while we are stopped at a stoplight.

"You pick, I have clothes both places," I shrug and smile sweetly.

"Mine it is," he winks before looking forward to drive once the light turns. I reach over to grab his hand and give it a squeeze. He lifts it up and kisses the back of my hand sweetly before setting our hands down on my lap. I am falling so hard for him. He knows exactly what he does to me and he never leaves my mind. I know that I definitely want a future with him and I hope that one day, we can get married.

My phone buzzes in my pocket as I pull it out to see 7 texts from Scarlett. She sure likes to send lots of texts at a time.

Scarlett: Where did you go?

Scarlett: I'm assuming you are with Harry?

Scarlett: You guys are too cute.

Scarlett: Isn't today your mom's birthday?!

Scarlett: Tell her I said happy birthday!

Scarlett: I swear, you never check your dang phone.

Scarlett: I'm out with Lucas, text me when you're home.

Me: I think you like to text too much. We were at my parents. I'm staying at Harry's tonight unless you want me home...?

Scarlett: No go! Have fun ;)

Me: You know it isn't like that!

Scarlett: I like giving you a hard time anyways!

Scarlett: I'll see you bright and early!

Me: Have fun with Lucas!

Scarlett: You bet I will ;)

I roll my eyes before looking up to see the we are pulling into Harry's house. Once we park, Harry tells me to stay and gets out of the car before coming around to my side and opening the door like the gentleman he is.

"My lady," he says while holding his hand out for me. I quickly take it before getting out. Before I can start walking, Harry picks me up bridal style.

"Harold!" I yell as he laughs and kicks the door closed.

"I know, I'm so romantic," he winks and walks towards the house. I roll my eyes and feel a cold breeze, making me immediately lean into Harry for warmth.

"You cold, baby?" He asks while pulling me in closer.

"A little," I smile into his chest and close my eyes. We get inside and he sets me down on the couch before going into the kitchen. I decide to sit and wait until he comes back in.

"I have a surprise!" I hear Harry call as he walks back into the living room carrying two mugs. "Hot chocolate for my lovely Victoria."

"Thank you," I smile as he sits down next to me. He quickly sets his drink down and leans back on the couch with his eyes closed He looking like he is in pain. "You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just a bit of heartburn." He says before leaning forward and putting his hands on his knees.

"Does anything else hurt?" I ask while putting my hand on his back.

"My stomach hurts," he says with pain strung through his voice.

"We need to go to the hospital. Now."