Chapter 10

Stretching slightly, Damon woke up from his slumber to see that Alex was laying down with him, cuddling up to his side. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at her, wondering if she was softening up or if it was a trick. Keeping his eyes on her, he saw that she stirred a little bit and opened up her blue eyes that were identical to his own. Smirking slightly, he watched as she looked up at him.

"Morning." She mumbled and turned on her back, staring at the ceiling. She was still thinking about the kiss and she dreamed about it when she was in the other room. But when she went into Damon's room and slept, she didn't dream about it at all. It made her feel relieved when she woke but had noticed Damon staring at her. She could still feel his stare on her as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Morning Alex." Damon greeted before narrowing his eyes at her a little bit. "Why did you come in here?" He questioned, his eyebrow raising at her. She heavily sighed before turning on her side to face him, her expression holding nothing but a tired one.

"You remember how we played poker last night, right?" She questioned her brother who nodded. "Well, I was making my way to the room I was staying in when Kol came out. Then he grabbed my arm and forced me into his room so then we could get the kiss over with. Before I could walk out, he was behind me and stopped me from leaving. Then he turned me around and leaned in close to me, his lips an inch away from mine before he moved his lips to my neck. After kissing my neck for a few moments, he finally kissed me and I didn't kiss him back right away but when I did, I felt myself enjoying it and it scares me." She says, not completely finished telling him what had happened. "And when I slept, I dreamt about it but when I came in here, it stopped." She finished and sighed, waiting to see what her brother would say.

Damon pursed his lips, thinking on what she had told him. "You like him." He stated before getting up, going to his bag to get a change of clothes. She shot up, looking at her brother with surprise, not believing him. "Don't you dare argue with me, I can tell that you do." He added before she could object. Sighing heavily, she looked down at her hands and shook her head.

"No I don't. He's probably just using me for his own pleasure and toy. There's no way in hell I'll let him treat me that way." She snapped at him before getting off of the bed and leaving his room before going to her own. When she got there, she quickly changed and went downstairs for some coffee and blood but decided that blood would be best.

Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed a cup and went to the fridge seeing blood. Sighing, she grabbed a blood bag and set the cup down on the counter before opening the blood bag and watched as the blood oozed out and into the cup. When it finished pouring into the cup, she threw the bag away in the garbage before putting the cup in the microwave. Waiting, she crossed her arms over her chest before she uncrossed them when it gone off, signaling that it was done.

Closing her eyes, she started to drink the blood, letting it flow down her throat. When she finished, she walked over to the sink and rinsed out her cup before placing it in the sink. After that, she went to the living room to sit down and relax, feeling that she was tired as hell. Sitting down on the couch, she saw that someone sat down next to her. She looked to her left to see that Elijah was there. Alex gave him a small smile but he didn't return it.

"I heard what you said about Kol." He stated which made her sigh. "He heard it to. Everyone did. I understand that you have a hard time trusting people still but you need to watch what you say." he added and stood up, motioning for her to stand as well. Then he started to lead her outside so they could continue their conversation. When they got far enough as to where they won't be in hearing range, Elijah stopped and so Alex did as well. "I see that you're changing him. He is wanting for you to like him. He wants you." He continued since they were out of hearing range. Alexandria heavily sighed again and looked down at the ground.