Chapter 3

Downstairs in the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Stefan were awake and drinking blood with their coffee. Upstairs however, Alex was indeed awake but watching her favorite show; That '70's Show. Both Salvatore brothers could hear it but did nothing about it. They decided that it was best to let her get her entertainment while she could since she was locked into the house. Slightly chuckling, Damon went upstairs to his sister's room and knocked on the door.

"What?" Alex asked before picking up her remote and pausing it. Opening the door, Damon stepped in with a small smirk and a cup of blood that was mixed with coffee. Then he walked over, sat next to her on the bed where she was laying. She looked at him and sat up, holding a hand out for the cup. He handed it to her and she gratefully took it, taking a sip and leaned her head onto the headboard. "Thanks." she muttered before she started to drink it again.

"You're welcome." he replied with a smirk before looking at the tv. "That '70's Show?" he guessed and she nodded before finishing her drink. Then she handed the cup back to him, forcing it in his hand before laying back down, her eyes on the screen and hitting play. The show started up again and the both of them watched in silence for a few moments.

"Well, isn't this cute?" Stefan mocked as he walked into the room. They both looked at their younger brother with raised eyebrows. "The both of you, laying in bed, watching tv." he added with amusement as he smirked. Alex rolled her eyes.

"It would be a lot cuter if you would shut your mouth and lay down with us." she snapped before letting her attention go back to the screen. Both Salvatore brothers smirked at each other before Damon put the cup down on the nightstand. Her eyebrow raising, she looked at them before Stefan sped over and held her arms as Damon started to tickle her. Alex burst out laughing, and tried to wiggle her way out of Stefan's grip. She's always been the ticklish one out of the three and both brothers thought it was amusing to tickle her.

"Stop! Please stop!" she cried through her laughter, and realized that Damon was sitting on her legs. "Get off of me you cow!" she added, continuing to laugh, the Salvatore brothers snickering. Then Damon stopped for a moment.

"Only if you say that I am the sexiest brother, you love me and you wouldn't know what to do without me." he responded and she looked at him like he was nuts.

"No! Are you crazy?! I'm your sister, not a pet." she snapped as she then felt regret for what she said. He would only tickle her more. Smirking and shrugging, Damon started to tickle her again which caused her to start laughing again. "Okay! I give! You're the sexiest brother, I love you and I wouldn't know what to do without you!" she cried out, trying to hold in her laughs and giggles. Satisfied, Damon smirked evily and stopped which made her feel relieved.

"That's better." he says and gets off of her legs, Stefan letting her go. "Now lets go to Elena's. We need to talk to her about what happened last night." he added which made Alex groan in annoyance and stay on the bed as Stefan got off of it.

"Can't we just have an Elena free day?" she questioned and sighed heavily, looking at her brothers with a pleading expression. Despite how little she has seen the doppleganger since she came back to town, she didn't like her because of how she was playing with her brothers. It pissed her off and she just wanted to kill her. Knowing what her brothers and Klaus would do to her if she did, she didn't because she would rather much be alive.

Before they could say anything, Alex's phone went off so she sat up and grabbed it before her brothers would get to it. When she looked at the screen, she grinned widely and answered it, staying silent as she had done so.

"Alexandria, I know that you are there, you might as well speak." Elijah's voice sounded through the phone, sounding very amused. Giggling, Alex stood up and walked downstairs with her brothers, not bothering to change her clothes.