Chapter 7

Alexandria sat there as she felt her brother's eyes on her, waiting for her to start. Sighing heavily, she looked up at her brothers. "Well, this is after Katherine. After she she left her friends to die and after we turned." She started out before looking down at her lap. "It was April, 1866. I was walking around in New York alone which at the time wasn't the best idea because of how dangerous it was at the time. I was walking on the streets before I felt arms around my waist and pull me into the alley way that I was just about to pass.

"I was scared and I couldn't do anything to stop him because he was an older vampire. He was stronger, older, and he was hungry. As soon as he bit down, he knew that I was a vampire but he didn't care. He continued to drink from me until I was weak and dropped me to the ground. The ground was cold and wet. A few moments later, I feel the same arms pick me up and then speed away.

"When I woke up, I was tied to a bed so then I wouldn't get away. There was vervain on the ropes so it burnt my skin and hurt every time I moved. Not long after I woke up, he came in and walked up to me, untying me despite how much the rope burned him. He forced me off of the bed and lead me out of there. At the time, I was drinking from animals and so he forced human blood down my throat. I loved it. I loved it so much that I kept demanding for more and more. He gave me more and more.

"When I finished with my sixth victim, he stopped and tied me up again with the vervain ropes and the burning seemed to be worse than what it was before. A few days later, he walked back in and started to tear off my dress. Hearing my pleads, cries, and screams, Elijah came and saved my life before he could do anything to me. I stayed with Elijah since then and it surprised me on how much respect he was giving me.

"A few weeks after that, someone found out Steven's secret and had him burned. Both Elijah and I watched him burn but he's alive, somehow." She says, continuing to look at her lap.

"How do you know that he's alive? Are you sure that you're not dreaming that he is alive?" Damon asked her softly, scooting over towards her and pulling her into his arms. She gladly accepted his embrace and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Last night he got into my head and made me dream that I was in love with Kol," she states before shuddering at the thought, "and that I was forced to watch Kol die. Steven was telling him about our past but he told it wrong. He left a lot of things out." She added and sighed. "Then today, with the box, I opened it up to see a blank paper. I took it out and flipped it over seeing a drawing of Kol and I making out against the tree like we had in my dream. I burnt it then looked at the bottom of the box seeing a note from him." She explained, looking up at her older brother.

"Don't worry, Alex, we will protect you." Stefan states, looking at her with a serious expression. Alexandria gave him a look.

"He is older and stronger than us, Stefan. We need protection. We need to trust the vampires that are older than us, the vampires that we know. Yes that means the originals and even Katherine." She states before they could interrupt her.

"Great." Damon mutters sarcastically before hearing his phone go off. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered it. Alex didn't bother to listen in, she didn't want to know who was on the other line.

"You think that something or someone is new to town and killing you say?" Damon questioned after a few moments and looked at his little sister. "Don't worry, team Salvatore to the rescue." He states into the phone with sarcasm before hanging up. "We got to go. A body was found in the woods and we need to check it out." He informed his two younger siblings and got up with Alex in his arms.

"Let's go." Stefan states as he got up as well. Still carrying his sister, Damon sped out with Stefan behind him. Alex texted Elijah about what was happening and told him that she was forced to go with her brothers. Then she put her phone in her pocket and rested her head on Damon's shoulder.