Chapter 8 Part 1

When Alexandria and Kol arrived in New Orleans, they hurried to make their way to the French Quarter to get to the old place that Marcel was a slave at. Right when they walked in the door, they were greeted with bickering. Go figure, it was Damon arguing with Marcel. Kol set Alex down as they shared a look before walking in the foyer, Alex catching most of the men's attention. They both stopped when they noticed that Damon's sister was there. Most of the men looked at Alex with lust clear in their eyes but Marcel didn't, he looked at her with respect and kindness. Why? No one knows. But he walked up to her and held his hand out.

"My name is Marcel. I've heard a lot about you." He states, waiting for her hand. Smiling a little, she shook his hand, and pulled away after they finished shaking.

"Nice to meet you Marcel. I hear that you were arguing with my older brother." She stated, cocking her head to the side a little. He chuckled a little before looking at Damon who smirked sarcastically. "Give me a second." She says before walking over to her older brother and smacking him upside the head, surprising him. "Behave or you will mess up the plan." She snapped before going back to her spot, standing next to Kol, hearing chuckles throughout the room.

"Do that again and I will take you down." Damon challenged, earning a glare from Kol but not Alex. She was smirking. She knew that she could take her brother down with ease and shrugged, continuing to smirk.

"Bring it on." She says with amusement, all of the vampires backing up to give them room. "But since I'm in a nice dress, and I don't want to ruin it, our fight will have to wait." She added and sighed, looking outside, waiting for nightfall. Everyone else looked outside as well, the night walkers on the safe side of the room while the day walkers were in the light.

"You have an hour to choose the songs that you want to sing for tonight. You can sing anything you want." Marcel informed her which made her nod. "How many songs do you plan to sing?" He added, everyone looking at her.

"Royals, All The Same To Me, Gun Powder And Lead, Love Bites, Innocence." she started to list, thinking of other songs to sing.

"All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You, Halestorm version." Caroline stated, giving Alex a grin and a wink. Alex smirked and gave her a wink in return, getting raised eyebrows from everyone else in the room. "I know you can rock that one. I heard you singing it when you thought you were alone." she added which made her shrug, but continued to smirk.

"What can I say? I love Halestorm." she stated and then heard someone sleepy walking down the stairs. Everyone looked over and saw a young girl with brown hair, walking down the steps, looking like she had just woken up. Then she looked up, around and confused.

"Marcel, where are we?" she asked, her voice laced with confusion as she frowned, walking down the rest of the steps, going to Marcel's side. When she reached his side, she looked around at the new faces and stopped when she saw Alex and Kol, giving them a nod. They returned the nod.

"We are at the plantation where I was once a slave." Marcel responded and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, gently pulling her closer so then she could lean on him. "Did you have another dream, Davina?" he added, his face pulling into a frown. She slowly nodded.

"In my dream, I saw many vampires go after her," she responded, looking at Alexandria which had many of the people in the room on alert, "they took her somewhere but I couldn't see where. The vampires started to torture her...then..." she trailed off, biting her lip a little. Alex somehow knew the answer but no one else did.

"Then what happened Little Witch?" Damon asked, speeding over, standing next to his sister as he looked down at the little witch with a stern expression. She continued to bite her lip, and looked at Alex to be sure that she understood and turned to look at Elijah, somehow guessing that he would understand as well. Elijah looked at Davina before realization hit him, now understanding what she was speaking about.