Chapter 1

Sighing, a woman was walking down the stairs of her staircase, cranky. Naturally she is cranky when she wakes up and the only few things to make her happy in the morning is day dreaming about killing Elena, drinking blood and/or coffee, and finally, teasing her brother Stefan about going to school, but the main part to teasing was because he was pretending to be human. Was.

This woman had returned to Mystic Falls, Virginia just a few nights ago. She had heard about Elijah being in town and wanted to see him. He forced her to stay with her brothers when she called him but that wasn't her only reason to return to her hometown.

The woman's ears picked up the sound footsteps and had a feeling that it was Stefan, her younger brother. She was born in 1844. Long time right? Well, blood was mentioned earlier and now the date of 1844...so the only result to that would be that her and her brothers are vampires. Yes vampires. Both her and Stefan have an older brother named Damon. Their last name is Salvatore. Damon is the eldest physically, but in vampire years, the woman is older because she turned a week before they had. Anyhow, this woman smirked widely when she turned to see her younger brother, Stefan, all ready for school.

"Morning Alex." He greeted to her, his voice making it sound like he knew what was coming, and it made Alex give him a fake smile, the mood for teasing was increasing. She could feel it in every fiber of her being. Knowing that if her older brother would be down with them as well, she could have twice the fun on teasing him that he was in love with his brother's girl.

"So, Steffy, feeling chipper this morning? Did that squirrel satisfy you or do you need a sip from Elena?" She teased, her fake smile turning into a wolfish smirk as she said the words that would aggravate him to no end. Instead of answering her, he went to the cupboards and took out a coffee cup, filling it with coffee before taking a sip. Alex frowned as she heard Damon's feet bounding down the stairs. As soon as he was with them, he put an arm around his little sister's shoulder. She cringed a little as if he was threatening to slap her, and shrugged his arm off. Chuckling, he ruffled up her hair which caused her to growl and turn, slapping him upside the head with a lot of force.

"Go away." She snapped, waiting for the perfect opportunity to start teasing Damon. Meeting his eye, seeing bright baby blue eyes like her own, she saw him purse his lips in a fake pout and then smirked.

"Aww, is somebody crabby?" He asked sarcastically. Narrowing her eyes, she saw the look that she knew better than Stefan; the look that says "I'm up to something and one of my siblings are coming with me.". Having a good feeling, oddly for her, her eyebrow rose, silently demanding him to tell her the plan. Then he snook a glance at Stefan who grabbed his bag to leave, Damon held up a finger. All she did was nod.

"Bye." Stefan says to them, about to leave the house. Alex and Damon shared a smirk.

"Have fun at school dear!" Alex called after him with a smirk and didn't giggle until Stefan walked out. What they didn't know was that Stefan wasn't going to school, but unknowingly, Damon chuckled and grabbed her glass of blood, finishing it off and getting her another glass. At first, she was going to argue but decided against it seeing as though he was getting her more blood.

When they were sure that Stefan was far enough away, Damon took a sip out of the glass before giving it to her, and getting his own. For a few minutes, neither of them spoke, enjoying the silence. Although Alex was impatient, she knew that she had to wait until her brother left because she had a feeling that they would have to wait until Stefan came home before they would tell the plan.

"I have a plan." Damon states, catching her attention. Looking up, she saw that he had a serious expression and her expression turned serious as well. Then he made his way over to her, standing in front of her as he started to smirk. Her eyebrow rose, wanting to know what her older brother was thinking. Curiosity was getting the best of her and she wanted to know. "I'm going to undagger your best friend and have him meet with us." He continued and a smile came onto her face; an excited smile.