Chapter 6

It was a cold dark night. The night air was crisp and there was snow on the ground. A frown came across a woman's features as she looked around confused. She could hardly see anything to her surprise. This was odd to her because she was a vampire. Sighing softly, she looked around before hearing someone whisper her name. The woman started to make her way towards the source of the voice but it only seemed to get farther, and farther away.

"Hello?" she called out in a whisper, afraid to be to loud. She didn't want to get caught out in the woods. Suddenly, her instincts told her to run. Listening to them, she started running, using her vampire speed, trying to get away from whatever her instincts told her to. Within a minute of her running with vampire speed, she was pinned to a tree forcefully from behind. What surprised her was that a laugh escaped from her lips. At that moment, she knew that she had no control over the dream.

"Are you going to keep doing this to me, Alexandria?" asked the familiar British accent that Alexandria hated but that was in the reality world. In this world, she felt herself loving the accent. Alex felt a hand slip under her shirt from behind and felt herself smirk.

"Well, you were being a bad boy...so yes." was her response before she was turned around and gently pushed into the tree. Alex smirked up at the man, his brown eyes twinkling with happiness and mischief at the same time. "Come on, Kol, let go. I want for you to keep chasing me." she added. Kol only shook his head and gently pressed his body against hers, looking down at her, keeping her there.

"I will not chase after you anymore darling. You're mine, and I shall have you." Kol stated before pressing his lips to hers in a rough, passionate kiss. Responding to the kiss, Alex kissed him back, shivering as she had done so. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, but he picked her up so she wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued to kiss each other roughly and passionately, not bothering to break apart.

Kol's tongue ran over Alex's bottom lip and she granted him access which allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. She didn't fight against his tongue as he explored her mouth. She loved it and to show that, she moved her hands to his hair and gently tugged on it. His response was a low groan/growl that made her want him more than what she was already.

A few minutes later of the hot and heavy make-out, Kol pulled away, the both of them panting for breath. Their foreheads rested against each others as they both started to smirk. Their lips met again but this kiss was softer, more loving but still passionate. They battled each other's tongue and Kol pressed closer to her, wanting to be as close to her as possible. Letting out a soft moan when one of his hands slid to her butt and gave it a squeeze, she kissed him deeply, putting as much love into it as she could. Kol only done the same.

"Well, isn't this interesting." stated a male voice, clearly amused, that made Alex freeze and stop kissing Kol as he pulled away from her lips, turning his head to face the strange man.

"And who are you, mate?" Kol snapped, gently setting Alex down so then she could stand. Once she was on her feet, she stood close to Kol, not wanting to be seen by the man that was in front of her. Chuckling, the man took a few steps closer and that made Kol stand in front of Alex, making sure that it was clear that she was his and not the stranger's.

"My name is Steven."  the man named Steven stated, his voice still sounding amused. His green eyes were showing amusement along with his expression. "It seems as though you don't know the whole story about Alex." he continued which made Kol look at her with a raised eyebrow. She looked up at him and bit her lip, silently begging him not to ask. Nodding a little, Kol looked at Steven.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kol snapped at him, pulling Alex closer to him, trying to assure her that she was safe.

"Well, you see, one night in 1866, I was very hungry and I thought that she was a pathetic human." he started out, earning a small growl from Kol. "She happened to be walking past the entrance to the alley way I was hiding in, so I reached out, grabbing her and pulling her deep into the alley way with me. I held her tightly before sinking my fangs into her neck. When I first tasted her blood, I knew that she was a vampire, but I didn't care. I continued to drink from her until she about passed out. Then I dropped her and left." he continued, smirking evily as he saw how pissed off Kol was. "Ever since then, I've been watching her, watching her every move. I've been waiting for over 100 years to take her as my own." he finished before the vampire that was working for him appeared in front of Kol with the white oak stake. Then it was plunged into Kol's chest and it made Alex cry out in surprise before ripping out the heart of the vampire.