||Thirteen||

Thirteen

*One month later*

Louis was sat down on his couch with the young boy straddling his waist, lips connected to his neck, and his arms were wrapped around the boy's small waist. "Harry" he moaned, his cheeks becoming flushed.

"Mm, shut up and enjoy this" Harry mumbled against the older lad's neck.

"Haz, I know I said that I wanted to --" the man moaned when he felt the young lad nip at his skin, "that I wanted to wait to date, but being with you --" he groaned when he felt  the boy entangle his fingers to his hair and tug on it, "but being with you makes me happy, and I know being with me makes you --" he moans when he feels the green-eyed boy begin to grind down on him, their lower regions grinding against each other. "Being with me make you happy as well. You've told me. And that's why I wanted to know --" he grips the small boy's hips, making him stop grinding, "will you be my boyfriend?"

Harry stopped everything that he was doing and looked up at the man, "really?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I'd love to be you're boyfriend, Louis!" The curly haired boy squealed, wrapped his arms around the feathery haired man's neck.

"Good. Now, how about giving me a kiss?" Louis smirked.

"Yeah, of course!" The small boy obeyed and connected his lips with his boyfriend's own.

-Larabadara. xx
236 words. Unedited.

Sorry about the short chapter, but I wanted to make this chapter cute and all about them becoming boyfriends.

Next chapter is going to have drama.
Mother? Father? Homophobic? You'll see . . .