||Epilogue||

Epilogue

*A Year And Two months later*

"I need to tell you something, Haz" Louis said as he looked into his eighteen-year-old boyfriend's sparkling green eyes. "My boss, he . . . Umm . . . Is sending me to Ireland."

"Okay. And why is that such a big deal, Louis?"

"I'm not just going there for a short period of time, Harry. I have to move there, and teach there until I get sent to another place, babe."

"O-oh!" Harry frowned, "but what about my schooling here? I'm almost finished high school and all of my friends are here. What about us, Lou? What's going to happen to us? Where am I supposed to live, now? I'll have nowhere to live, and I won't have you."

"Well I was thinking that maybe you could come with me to Ireland?" the man replied softly, "I love you, and I can't bear not having you there with me. I need you, and I think -- no. I know you're the one for me, Harry Styles," he reached his hand into his jeans pocket, "since the moment I first saw you. That first day I moved into this town, that moment when I saw a sixteen-year-old boy walking home from school. I knew you were something special, I didn't know you'd be the one for me at that time, but I definitely knew you'd be something special to me. So . . ." He grabbed a black velvet box from his pocket, he got down onto one knee and looked up at his boyfriend, "I know this early and all, especially since you're still in high school, but . . . Will you, Harry Styles, do me the honor of becoming my future husband? It doesn't have to be in a few months from now, no. It can be a few years from now, but I so badly want you to be mine completely, now and forever."

"Oh, Louis!" The curly haired boy cried happily, "I-I can't believe this! You want to marry me, oh God!" He lunged himself at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his man's neck, "yes, of course I'd marry you! I love you so much, Lou! You know that, and I always will! You're perfect in every way, and I don't think -- no. I know I'll never stop loving you! So yes! Yes, I'll marry you!"

"I love you more, my beautiful and loving fiancé."

"I love you the most, my handsome and perfect fiancé."

"Harold, you can't possibly love me more than I love you" Louis said adoringly before connecting his lips with his future husband's own.

-Larabadara. xx
434 words. Unedited.

Thank you so much for reading The Next Door Neighbor. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then I hope that you'll check out some of my other stories. xx

Epilogue question: How do you like the ending to the story?