||Three||

Three

               "Louis!" Harry giggled as the man nuzzled his nose against the boy's neck, "you're tickling my neck when you do that."

"I like hearing you giggle" Louis replied adoringly, he then nuzzled his nose against the small lad's neck, again. That caused the other lad to giggled, again.

"I think I should head home, now. My mum might go upstairs to check on me, and I definitely don't want her finding out that I snuck out to go hang out with the neighbor."

"I find that slightly offensive," the blue-eyed man raised an eyebrow, "were you trying to be offensive?"

"W-what?" Harry nervously gulped, "n-no, I wasn't trying to be offensive, Lou. I-I just meant-" the older lad cut him off, "shush, I was just messing with you. I know what you meant by that, love."

"O-oh, okay," the green-eyed boy giggled, "well, I need to get home."

"Alright, love," the feathery haired man sighed, "well, I had fun tonight. I hope maybe we could hang out, again, sometime soon. Yeah?"

"Yes, of course" the young boy replied happily, "I enjoyed spending time with you, so of course we can hang out, again, sometime soon," he got up from off Louis' couch, "thank you for taking me out to the mall, and for buying me that skirt," the boy blushed. He giggled when he saw the man smiling up at him with his bright blue eyes piercing into his own green ones.

"You're very welcome."

Harry bit his lip, he then bent down and pecked Louis' cheek, "bye, Lou."

The older lad blushed, "bye, Haz," he smiled as he watched the boy properly stand up before walking over to the front door.

"I'll text you tomorrow."

"Alright. Sounds good, love."

And with that, the young lad left the man's house and quietly snuck back into his own home through his bedroom window.

-Larabadara. xx
321 words. Unedited.

Sorry for the short chapter. I got busy and didn't have time to write more to the chapter as I had planned, so again. I'm sorry for the short chapter.

Chapter question: Do you think Louis being quite open about his opinions/thoughts on Harry is alright, or do you find it a bit annoying?

Also ...

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?