||Seven||

Recap:

"I-I already -- I already told you yesterday that we're b-better off to stay as friends for now, H-Haz," the blue-eyed man said quietly.

"Awe! Come on? Don't you want to have some fun?" Harry murmured flirtatiously.

"H-Harry, please. We can't do this, not right now."

"I just want to have some fun with you, that's all."

"I know, but it's too soon" the man said softly, "maybe in the future."

"I . . ." The young boy sadly sighed.

"What?"

"It's just . . ."

Seven

"Babe?"

"It's just that -- I had this dream last night, and it got me thinking about you and I. It made me realize that I-I like you. And --" the young lad nervously gulped, "and I want to kiss you, again," he licked his lips, "I loved the feeling of your lips against mine. Yesterday when you kissed me, I didn't want to have to go home after that, no. I just wanted you to kiss me, again, and take me home with you."

"H-Harry, I-- I don't know what to say about all of that," the man frowned, "I'm sorry, I wish I could say more."

Seduce him, Harry thought, enough talking, time to have some fun.

The green-eyed boy began to leave wet kisses down Louis' neck.

"O-oh!" The feathery haired man gasped, "Harry, w-what are you doing?"

The curly haired boy ignored what the man said and continued to leave wet kisses down his neck. He stopped at the blue-eyed man's collar bones, then began to nip at the skin there. He then attached his lips to the older lad's collar bones and began to suck on the skin.

"Mm, Haz" Louis moaned, threading his fingers into the small boy's curly hair, "feels so good."

After a few minutes of the small boy sucking on the skin of Louis' collarbones, leaving a love bite, and the older lad moaning. Harry leaned back and softly smiled at the blue-eyed man.

"I love the feeling of your hands on my hips," the young lad took ahold of the feathery haired man's hands and placed them on his hips, "feels good. I feel secure, and I feel cared for."

"Haz . . . I -- we've been through this, love. I like you, I really do. But, it's just too soon, plus you're so young. I'm twenty-five-years-old and you're sixteen-years-old, which means that if he had an intimate relationship . . . It'd practically be illegal, babe."

"But --"

"Babe, we can go out and all as friends, but nothing intimate and sexual is allowed."

"But --"

"I know, but it'd be better to wait to date, either way, because you're still growing up and I'm working. Besides, I'll be twenty-six-years-old soon, and that's really going to affect our age gap."

"Lou, I'm --"

"Harry, we need to stay friends until you're eighteen-years-old, alright?"

"But --"

"Haz, no. I'm sorry, love."

"I-I'll be seventeen-years-old this February. Can we please d--"

"Babe, no," Louis sadly sighed, "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be doing anything, other than being your friend until you are of legal age."

-Larabadara
529 words. Unedited.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer, I promise you all that. Xx

Chapter question: How do you feel about Louis rejecting Harry from them dating? How do you think Harry is feeling right now? And Louis?