||Eleven||

Eleven

"Don't you have to get going now, babe?" Louis asked sadly, "don't you have a date tonight?"

"Erm, about that . . ." The curly haired boy frowned, "I don't have a date tonight" he said as he cuddled closer into the man's side on the couch.

"What do you mean you don't have a date tonight?" The blue-eyed man replied confused, "you said you were going on a date tonight with some guy you met."

"I-I only said that to you because I was mad!" Harry cried, "I'm s-sorry! Please don't get mad at me, L-Louis!"

"Shush, peach," the feathery haired man pulled the crying boy onto his lap and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, "don't cry. I'm hurt that you lied to me, but I'm not mad."

"Do y-you hate m-me?" Harry cried as he nuzzled the man's chest, his face squished up against it, "please d-don't hate me, Lou."

"I don't hate you, gorgeous" the older lad said softly.

"Y-you don't? I'd hate me if I were you."

"Well I don't hate you. In fact, I very much like you" Louis said softly then kissed the top of green-eyed boy's head.

"Thank you for not h-hating me or being m-mad at me, a-and thank you for asking me out on a d-date" the small boy stuttered quietly, he sniffled then looked up at the man, "you deserve better than me."

"Nonsense, love."

-Larabadara. xx
248 words. Unedited.

This is a short chapter because it's a filler chapter. Next chapter is going to be them going on their very first date together. Yay!

Chapter question: How do you feel about Louis forgiving Harry so easily about lying to him? Do you think he should have forgiven the boy that easily or not? Are you excited  for their date that's coming up in the next chapter?