Chapter 11: Hospital beatdown.. v_v

Hey guys! Yet,  xD I'm not going to say much because this is CRAAAZY chapter. Okay you know to vote, add to your library, comment and fan. c: <3

Knock knock knock

, we hear at the door. I rub my eyes and yell,"Come in!". I leaned over to wake Gavin when I hear,"Alec Winston Williams! What is Jesus' name are you doing?". My eyes shot open as I jumped out of the bed as fast as I could. "Mom? What are you doing here?", I questioned, hiding my face. "Why in the hell were you in a bed holding a man like that?", She yelled, pointing a finger at Gavin.

"Don't point your finger at him like that!", I yelled back,"He is not just some man!". "A-Are you g-gay?", She stuttered, placing a hand over her chest. "I-I dont know, okay? I am who I am. I'm Alec Williams. I'm your son. Does it really matter who I choose to give my heart and soul to?", I said, staring her down.

"No son of mine is going to be with a male. You are not gay, you do not like guys, and your heart and soul does not belong to that fag! Your heart and soul belongs to Jesus. No one else. Do you hear me?", She commanded me. She isn't about to sit here and say this shit about Gavin. "No part of me belongs to Jesus, or God, or what ever the hell you think is up in the sky somewhere! You're not going to tell me who to love and what to be! He is not a fag, he is my lover and if you can't accept that then I don't want you in my life!", I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Gavin just watched in shock. "I..can't.", She whispered. My mother fell to the floor. I watched her still body lie on the ground. I fell to my knees and caressed her head in my hands. "Mom? Mom? MOM!.. Mom!", I began to weep. "Mom, please. Wake up. Please!", I began to scream. I was having a panic attack. I was rocking back and forth uncontrollably, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I felt arms wrap around me, they tried to comfort me, to calm me.

Not even the arms of my love could calm me down. The doctors rushed in to see what all the screaming was about. "What happen-. Dear god.", He said, kneeling down to aid my mother. "Is she okay?", I sniffed. "S-She's gone, Alec.. She's gone.", He whispered he last part. "W-What? What are you talking about?", I screamed. "She's dead, Alec.", The doctor said lowering his head. "Dead? No! She's not dead! You're lying to me!", I yelled once again.

Tears drowned my face. No! No! No! No! He's lying! "Doctor! Tell me your joking!", I pleaded. "I'm afraid I'm not, son.", He said not meeting my gaze. "B-But, she can't be! She was just talking and acting normal! SHE WAS FINE! What happened doctor? Twll me what happened!", I yelled punching at the floor. The doctor got the paramedics in there and they put her on a stretcher. They covered her up and took her away.

I turned around to where Gavin was holding me and my head rested on his shoulder. "No! No! Gavin! No! It's not possible! Tell me it's not! Tell me my mom's okay! Tell me this is just a dream!", I screamed and pleaded Gavin. I could hear Gavin weeping now. "I wish I could, Ally. I wish I could make everything better. It's not a dream, Alec. I'm sorry.", He hugged me tighter. I cried on his shoulder for what seemed like hours.

I heard the door fly open and there my dad stood with red, puffy eyes and a cold-hearted killer's face. "The doctor told me what happened!", He yelled,"You did this. You killed your mother! Are you proud of yourself? You murdered you mother just to be with this little motherfucker?", He pointed to Gavin. He walked over to us and snatched me up by the arm. He squeezed my arm until it felt like my bones were slowly breaking. "Dad, stop it! You're hurting me!", I yelled grabbing his hand to attempt to pull it off.

"You deserve to hurt, you sick little faggot!", He yelled gripping me tighter. I screamed out in pain. I needed to get away, out of his grasp. I kneed him straight in the testicles. While he was on his knees holding himself, I grabbed Gavin and ran towards the door. I was knocked to the floor by my father's massive paw-like hands. "Do you think you can get away from me?", He asked driving one of his elbows straight into my rib cage. I growled out in misery, punching him square in the jaw.

I tried to get up, but was punched across the face making me roll over to my stomach. He picked himself up and made his way to me. He stomped his steel-toed boots into my ankle making it turn a way it wasn't suppose to. I screamed once again. "Gavin!", I yelled reaching out for him,"Get someone. Get hel-pahhh!". Another blow went into my rib cage.

Gavin ran towards the door. My dad quit stomping the life out of me and focused his attention on Gavin. He kicked Gavin down and began to stomp him like he had done me. Seeing this, I felt the adrenalin pumping through my veins. I rose up with no trouble, ignoring my pain. I jumped on his back and beat him in the face. "Keep your filthy ass hands off of him! Run Gavin. RUN!", I pleaded.

Gavin picked himself up and ran out of the door screaming. My dad fell to the floor landing on his back. He did this purposely, I was crushed beneath him. Another growled escaped my lips as I felt, yet another bone break. He got off of me and began to beat me in the face with his fists. Blood was flying off my lips like a sprinkler. I saw four officers pull my dad off of me and restrain him. Gavin crawled to my side and everything went black. The whole world disappeared.

______________________________________________________________________________

I awoke with a body laying over me. I looked down to see Gavin. I smiled, then growled at the pain in my lips. We both had bandages around our ribs and bruises on our bodies. The nurse walked in and said,"Good, you're awake. Would you like anything?", She smiled. "C-Can I use the restroom?", I asked. "Sure thing, but be careful to not wake him when you get up. Do you need any help?", She giggled. "No,I think I can make it.", I smiled a bit, just enough where it wouldn't hurt.

I wobbled to the bathroom and shut the door. I use the bathroom and started to wash my hands. I looked up into the mirror and fell to the floor. I touched my face, searching it. I got back up slowly and inched my way back to the mirror. One eye was nearly swollen shut, I had stitched everywhere. My nose, eye, lip, forehead, jaw, even on my ribs. I walked out of the bathroom dazed. The nurse looked at me strangely and asked,"Is everything okay?".

"What is this?", I asked pointing down to my ribs. "Oh, those are your bandages from surgery. Don't take them off. It needs to heal.", She replied sweetly. "Please, get back in the bed and get some rest. I think someone would like their cuddle buddy back.", She giggled, rolling her eyes over to the hospital bed.

Gavin looked at me with a half smile on his face. I waddled back to the bed and laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my chest. I sat there for a second, just taking in the feeling. I looked down at him and said,"Why do you always lay your head on my chest?". A huge smile plastered on his face and I felt my chest get warm from his red cheeks. He pushed himself up to where he was staring into my eyes.

"Because I love to hear your heart beat.", He said smiling and gently kissing me. My heart fluttered. I was upset when he slid back down and laid his head on my chest once again. He laid there for a bit then looked back up at me. "You're heart is racing. It's singing my sweet lullaby..", He said playing the tempo of my heart beat on my stomach. I blushed and he pecked my lips again. "I love you..", He whispered. "I love you too, Gavey.", I whispered smiling. My heart was beating out of my chest. I don't know how it could get better than this. c:

Thanks for reading. I LOOOOVE YOOOU ALLLLLLL! <3 xoxo. See ya' next chapter. c;