Chapter 3: Caraphernelia recovery. ❤

Third chapter is up! I'm beginning to be very into this story. This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends, Vicki. I LOVE YOU!

Picture is of Alec! <3 -------------------------------------------------->

Alec's POV

I was broken, and since Gavin wasn't here to comfort me, I went to Serena's house. I pulled up in her driveway and honked the horn. She peeped out her window and ran down the stairs. I met her at the door and she opened it with a "Hey, hey, hey!"

"Hey...", I said with a sniffle. "Oh my god, Alley, what's wrong?", she questioned, using my nickname she had gave me back in 5th grade. "I-I, Ga-.", after that, it was just sobs and gibberish. She opened her arms to hug me and I accepted it. I cried on her shoulder, ruining her cute, long-sleeve sweater she had just bought. Then, I smelt chocolate chip cookies.

"You made cookies?", I said wiping my eyes. "Mhm, want some? You head up to my room and I'll be right up with our cookies. Do you want an ice cream sundae?" She knew I couldn't resist sweets when I was depressed. So naturally, I shook my head and she jumped to the kitchen. I dragged myself to her bedroom and sat on her bed.

Soon after, she opened the door with 2 plates of cookies and 2 sundaes. She handed one of the plates and glasses to me. "Thanks.", I replied, half-heartedly smiling. "No problem, babe.", she said plopping on the bed. After we were finished, she turned to me.

"So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong or are you just gonna eat up all my food?", she laughed. "G-Gavin has a b-boyfriend..", I said starting to cry again. "Oh my gosh, are you sure?", she questioned, eyes wide. "YES, I'M SURE! I WATCHED THEM SUCK FACE!", I said with jealousy and rage.

"Okay, okay. Gosh, Cranky Pants!", she said, munching on a cookie. "I'm sorry, okay? My heart was just ripped out and stepped on by the love of my life!", I yelled. "Aw, Alley, trust me, I know what it feels like.", she said. She nodded her head over to the picture on her nightstand and I remembered what had happened.

The picture was of her and her ex-fiancee, sitting on the grass having a picnic. That was the happiest I had ever seen her. It had only been a year since he left her for her sister.

Pathetic, right?

We held each other as we cried. What a couple of heart broken losers. Why was I crying over someone that wasn't even mine to lose? I started feeling a vibrating in my pocket. It was my phone, and guess who it was? Gavin.. I let it go to voice mail. Serena must have noticed because her sobbing had ceased.

"Who was that?", she said putting her hands on her hips. "No one..", I said, trying to hide my phone. "Mhm, let me see then.", she said holding out her hand. "Uggghh, here.", I replied. I threw the phone at her. She looked at it for a bit then looked up with a smirk on her face. "CALL HIM BACK!", she screamed, jumping up on the bed.

"NO, I don't want to talk to him!", I said folding my arms across my chest. "Give it here!", she yelled, reaching out for my phone. "No!", I screamed, running away from her. She wrestled me to the floor and snatched my phone away. She dialed Gavin's number and avoided my tackles as I tried to catch her. I heard silence, then, "Hello?". 'Oh, fuck!'.

I paced the room, hands full of my hair. "Hey, this is Serena.", she replied in this sweet little innocent voice I'd never heard before. "Oh. Hey Serena. Where's Alec?", he questioned. "Right here, wanna talk to him?", she said eyeing me. "Yeah, I need to.", he confessed. She then shoved the phone to my ear. I froze, I couldn't speak.

"Alec?", he asked. I quivered as his smooth deep voice purred my name. "He-Hey, G-Gavin.", I stuttered. "Um, I need to talk to you about something.", he said in a nervous tone. "O-Okay?", I said stuttering once again. "You saw me and that guy today, didn't you?", he questioned.

"Yes.", I said starting to whine. "A-Are you crying?", he asked, voice cracking. "No!", I replied back defensively, pulling the phone away from my ear and looking at it. "Why did you take off like that?", he asked, his voice in a disappointed tone. "Because", I said, spitting sarcasm. "Because why?", he asked, tone still the same.

I hated when he used that voice. It made me feel guilty and ashamed. It made me just want to hold him like a baby and say I was sorry and never let go. "Because, I was upset. Okay?", I said, biting my tongue right after. You little sarcastic bastard, I thought to myself. "Why?", he asked again. "Because, I'm suppose to be your best friend and you kept him a secret!", I started to yell again. "Who? Bentley?", he questioned. "No, Chuck Norris!", I said with sarcasm.

"That's the only reason you were upset?", he said calmly. "Well, no. But..", I cut myself off. "But what? Tell me.", he demanded. "I-I...", I couldn't say it. "Yeah?", he wanted me to continue, curiosity building up inside him. "I l-love you.", I said, gathering up all my guts and pushed it out. I know that's a bit much so fast, but I mean, that's what popped in my mind and my mouth instantly spoke it. It was true anyways, I had loved him for as far back as I can remember. Oh my god, what did I just say?

"Are you serious?", he questioned in a tone, I wasn't expecting. Gulp. "Y-Yes?", I said, unsure of what to say. "Is that a question?", he asked me. I then gathered up all my courage I had. The truth had to come out! "No, it's my answer. Yes, I love you. I have loved all my life, even when were kids.", I said faster than I could ever imagine. There was silence on the other line.

"Gavin, please don't be mad. Nothing has to change if you don't want it to.", I pleaded him. If I could only have him as a friend, I would deal with it. I'd rather have him as a friend then not have him at all.. "You know what?", he asked me. "What?", I said mono-toned. "I love you too,  Alec Ashton Williams!" I always have and always will.", he screamed so loud on the phone that, I thought I had busted an ear drum.

I squealed and jumped up and down excitedly. Oh my god, he loves me back! I instantly felt my body get all warm and fuzzy, ALL OVER! My heart felt like it was going to fly out of my chest! I hung up the phone and fell back into the bed. I was speechless, I couldn't have talked to him even if I wanted to. I was so happy that I couldn't even talk or function. Serena made me talk by asking what happened. When she asked, it all flowed out at once.

We talked and talked for hours. Then, finally we both fell asleep there till the next morning. That was the best night of my life.... EVER!

 (>^-^)>

Okay so, comment, vote, fan me, and give me your feedback. I <3 ALL Y'ALL! 

              PEACE.