Chapter 4: You're my kryptonite. <3

Dedication goes to Tori, one of my good friends. I LOVE YOU TORI! I'll promise you something, if you continue to write your story, I'll continue to write this one. Okay? Ha ha, go check out her page, fan her and read her story. She's an awesome person and alot of fun. You won't regret fanning her.

Picture is of Serena. ------------------------------------------->

Gavin's POV

Alec hung up the phone. I didn't call him back, I just laid on my bed and fantasized about him and when we were kids. Trying to see and remember if I had really felt this way my whole life.. Then, I thought about Bentley. What was I gonna tell him? How could I explain to him in a way that it wouldn't break his poor, little, love-struck heart? I had to do it somehow, because I've waited my whole life for this and if I didn't take it now, I would never get another chance.

I wasn't really stuck between two people, it's just... Okay, maybe I was. I've been going out with Bentley for two years. I tried to forget about it for the moment and get to sleep because it was 10 p.m. and I had to get up at 5 a.m. Tomorrow was Monday. School. -_- Even though I had school, I get to see Alec. Him and his cute self.

________________________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm clock screaming at me. I turned it off and got ready. I ran to my closet and looked around for a bit before grabbing my blue plaid button-up shirt, my white skinny jeans, and my blue converse.My hair's naturally straight so when I fix my hair, it's more like when a dog's head gets wet and he shakes it. That's my magic hair styling secret.

I ran down the stairs, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge and hopped in my convertible. I was trying my best to get to the school as fast as I could. When I pulled in, there he was leaned against his midnight blue mustang. When he saw me, he jumped in his car and hid. I caught myself giggling at his shyness. I ran over to his car and tried to open the door, when I heard a click followed with a giggle.

"Unlock this door!", I commanded playfully. "Never!", he said, playing along. Finally he opened the door and I pulled him out, hugging him tight against my body. Feeling our body heat rise. It was like a dream come true. I started to smell something. Vanilla? "What are you wearing?", I questioned. "Um, clothes?'' "No, cologne. What kind of cologne?"

"Oh, uh. Ha ha, it's not cologne..'', he said giggling like a school girl. "Then what is it?", I asked. Where was it coming from then? "Perfume.", he said smiling. "Well, it's smells delicious. You smell like a cupcake. I just want to take a fucking bite out of you!", I said snapping at him. He giggled and ran, and of course I chased after him. He's always acted silly like this. Always.

That's what I loved about him. He's so playful, like a cute little kitten. :3 I caught him and sunk my teeth into his neck, sending an obvious shock down his spine. He moaned a bit. He turned my body to where I was facing him, looking him dead in the eyes. I liked this. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, but I liked the feeling of that.

He locked his lips on mine and sparks flew throughout my body. He met my gaze again and smirked. I did the same. He attacked my lips again, but this time he didn't stop. He grabbed a hold onto my hair on the back of my head and pulled my head back. He bit right below my jaw line and that made me crazy. I went to bit him again and this time harder when the bell rang for classes to start. DAMN YOU SCHOOL! "You look gorgeous anyways", I whispered in his ear.

He shivered and grinned. "Back at ya, Baby!", he said with a giggle. "Think we ought to get to class?", I said with a smile. "Yeah, I guess", he said dropping his shoulders. We walked into the school hiding our love and lust for each other from the rest of the world. Before we went our separate ways, I sent him and wink. He blushed and ran away. It was a new semester and we had not a single class together but lunch.

_______________________________________________________________________

It was already second period and anytime now the bell would ring for lunch. I was so anxious to get to lunch and see Alec that I tuned out everything but the sound of the clock ticking as every second passed by. "BING, BING, BING!", sounded the bell. I jumped out of my seat and ran to lunch. People just slowed me down, giving me high-fives and greeting me everywhere in the halls.

I was quite popular, being 'the guy that gets all the chicks'. I laughed to myself, if only they knew I was gay. The reason I was 'the guy that get's all the chicks', is because girls were all over me. If only they knew how bad they turned me off. I always acted like I liked girls and flirted back with them. They usually gave me their numbers but as soon as I met a trash can, away the number went. I shook my head, trying not to be full of myself.

Oh my gosh, I had forgot all about Bentley, he has lunch with Alec and I too.. What was I gonna tell him? Nothing? I didn't want to tell him anything yet. I walked in the lunchroom and saw someone who looked like my Bentley but with brown-ish/black hair. He dyed his hair. Nice. (; I looked across from Bentley and saw that Bentley and Alec were having a stare down. Oh, shit. Cat fight on aisle 12! Someone get me the hell out of here!

Hopefully, Alec hadn't said anything to Bentley yet...

Okey dokey guys. Here's the 4th chapter. Sorry it's so short but, I have a really long chapter coming to fix this. I just didn't want to go into detail about the next part because I don't have a place where I could stop and it would be a EXTREMELY long chapter so had to cut off a bit short. Hope you're liking the story so far. I know I am. :) So comment, vote, and fan me. Please correct me on any mistakes. I NEED FEEDBACK PEOPLE!