Chapter 1: Hopelessly in love. ღ

© MyApocalypse. Sierra Summerville.

All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

A/N: This is dedicated to Cookie because I've read all her BoyxBoy books and fell in love with all her characters especially Giovannie ;) I LOVE YOU COOKIE! PLEASE READ MY BOOK! *Lines a trail of cookies from her page to this story* Hopefully she'll find the trail :3

Alec's POV

I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be fantasizing and looking over a boy's body like this. If my parents found out that I was actually doing this, they would send me to some kind of christian camp or some shit. I hate to break it to them, but I don't believe in god or the devil. I'm an atheist. I don't believe in anything. We're born, we live, we die, and then we go into the ground. That's it.

Don't get me wrong, believe what you want to. I just hate the fact that loving the same gender is a "sin". Everybody should be able to love who they want. My love was Gavin Roxwell. A stunningly handsome ladies man. The girls were all over him! I got jealous everytime I caught him at a party taking a ungrateful tramp up into a bedroom. I caught myself clenching my fists at the memories.

I focased my eyes on him again. Every inch of him was beautiful. His hair, body, eyes, face, him. His hair was an onyx color and smooth as hell. His body was flawless, with big, strong arms, tight toned abs, huge muscular pecks. Ugh, I melted at the sight of him. Eyes, those eyes. They a deep blue and resembled the ocean and boy, was I lost at sea. There was only one person in this world that I would do anything for, and that person was him. I would sell my soul, just to hold him, kiss him, love him.

I focused on him again. He was getting dressed after showering. We were in gym class, at the end of it anyways. He slipped on his boxers, leaving his perfect ass in plain view. He turned around facing me and my view switched to the front of his boxers. He snapped his fingers in front of my face mumbling something that I hadn't heard. I shook my head, looking up at him and spoke,"Whaaa?".

"I said, eyes up here, buddy.", he said with a wink. I laughed,"What are you talking about, man?", I questioned. "Uh, huh. Sure.", he said turning back around. I know you think that the wink should have shocked me, but he did it all the time. I never thought anything about it because he teased everybody like that. It really meant nothing towards me, after all.

I looked him over and over again. I'd seen his body many times before, but my eyes always thought that there was something new to him, something I had missed and looked him over every chance they got. There was, however, a spot that my eyes had never has presence of. (; Yes, I'm actually going there.

I thought about the situtation that I had with him. We were best friends, I wanted more than that. I wanted him to be mine. To hold him in my arms. To kiss him and call him mine. How could I tell him that I wanted more than that? I've never liked anybody like this before. I'm not gay. I mean, I still found girls very attractive, but he had something stronger. I guess I'm just Gavey-sexual..

I've become something that I never thought I would ever be.. a stalker. I know what you're saying, Alec that's creepy! What the hell? I know it's creepy but I look at him like a subject in school. And with Gavin, I want to know everything about him. Everything.. Don't look at me like that! I know I'm a freak. Have you never been in love? Well, if you have, then you know what feeling I'm talking about. If you haven't experienced this feeling yet, you'll know when you've found that person that you can't live without.. Oddly he never sees me behind him. Ha ha, he's not the brightest crayon in the box. :P