Chapter 5: Pregnant whores, cat fights and betrayal. Oh my! <\3

Very sad and exciting chapter. This chapter is dedicated to her because she dedicated her very first chapter of her book to me. How sweet was that? So I dedicated a chapter to her. Anyways, READ THE CHAPTER! ;)

Picture is of Bentley. With his new dyed hair! ------------------------>

Gavin's POV

Everybody stared in wonder at me when I entered the lunchroom door, like they were waiting for something. I scanned the room to see nothing unusual and walked uneasily to my seat. I parked myself next to Bentley, and I could honestly see the betrayal in Alec's eyes. I tried to avoid eye contact, but those eyes were captivating.

I sat there, to myself and didn't dare to speak, worried a riot might break out from me breaking the silence. A few minutes later, I hear the clicking of cheaply bought high heels on the hard wood floor heading in my direction. I look up and it's Abby, the high school slut, along with her clones.

She didn't look particularly happy. I usually wouldn't care what her mood was because I was never around her, but this time, I did care, because what ever she was upset about, some how it involved me.. She pounded her hand on the table in front of me and got inches away from my face, glaring at me with wild, fierce eyes. I stared back, not knowing what to say or do.

She rose up and shouted: "Okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Gavin, I'm pregnant, and you're the father! So, what are you gonna do about it?", she said in my face. "Yeah, Yeah.", her clones followed. I sat there for a moment, shocked. Trying to make sure I had heard her correctly. Oh hell no, she isn't about to pin this baby on me!

"I'm not gonna do a damn thing!", I replied. "And why not? Are you just gonna sit there and be a dead beat dad? I know your n-", she stopped. "Yeah, are you?", her clones echoed. I cut them off and replied, "I'm not gonna do anything because somebody else is the father of that child!", I said pointing at her stomach.

"No. You are! Remember that night at the party, a few months ago? We were both drunk and we headed up to the bedroom and I woke up in the bed next to you. So prove that, Gavin!", she yelled. "Mhm, yup.", said the clones. I was getting annoyed.

"First, shut the fuck up, you nasty ass whores. Second, I can prove that because I remember everything. You were so drunk you kept tripping and falling on your ass, so I took you up to the bedroom so you could rest and get off your feet. Whenever I laid you on the bed, you fell right to sleep. I had a few too many myself and fell asleep next to you. We did not have sex! So no, I am not the father. Good luck finding him, that ought to be a challenge for you..", I said, insulting her as much as I could.

"No, I know what happened, Gavin. I'm not a dumb ass!", she said putting a hand on her hip. "Apparently you are! You're just saying I'm the father because you don't even know who the father is. Please, just stop. You're only embarrassing yourself.", I begged her to stop. "I am not lying, Gavin. You are the father!", she screamed.

Alec got up, got in her face and yelled,"No, you're the one that is lying because you're a good-for-nothing whore that can't remember how many guys she has fucked and has not a single moral in her fucking body! By the way Hun, he couldn't be the father of your baby because he's been with me the whole damn time. So go on and find someone else to pin your baby on!", he said, laying everything on the table, making heads turn and gossip to start.

 The whole lunchroom gasped and said things like: Ew. Gross. Did he really just say that? Dammit. Aw, that's too bad, they're both cute. NO. That's sick. Fags! "Go to hell, you damn homos!", she screamed then ran away crying. Everybody looked at us in shock and disgust.