Chapter 9: Never run away from your problems..

Welcome to Chapter 9! WARNING: This chapter contains sex. This is not for the virgin eyes. Thank you! You have been warned! '~'

"Oh god, no, Gavin. I-I, Gavin. Stooopp!", I hear Alec scream after me. I ran as fast my feet could carry me. I didn't want to face him this morning and now I definitely didn't want to look at him now. My excitement turn into gut wrenching pain. I could hear his distant feet pounding against the hospital floors as he tried to catch me. It was no use though, I had been on the track team since I was ten years old. He didn't have a chance.

I barely hear one last plea escape from him lips before I leave him in dust,"Gavin. Please!". I ran pass the nurses desk, the waiting room and the front door. I ran until I ended up somewhere I'd never seen before. I had lost my hat at the beginning of the road that I ran onto. I look around and see, graffiti covering nearly ever inch of all the buildings, drug dealers providing people with their fix, homeless people begging for a mere penny. I was terrified. I was a city boy, I had no idea that any of these would be anywhere close to where I lived.

My neighborhood was clean, friendly, drug free, perfect. This place was just plain horrifying and disgusting. I keep walking, huffing from my loss of breath. I feel a thousand eyes burning holes through the back of my head. I hear the murmur of the disturbing looking people as I pass by them. Look at his shoes, wouldn't mind having a pair like that. He's a long way from Hollywood. Look at that hair, don't he know he looks like a girl? He's got to be lost.

I nearly jumped out of my skin as someone fondled with my ass,"Hey, don't touch me!". I turn around to see a massively tall man in his late 20's towering over me. He was black, and the most muscular man I had ever seen. He had a shaved head, he was wearing a black wife-beater tank top on and black shorts that had holes in every inch of them. He grabbed my ass again saying,"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it white boy?". He poked me in the chest, pushing me into a dead end alley.

"I..uh..I..", I scrambled trying to think of something threatening to say. "That's right. You ain't gonna do shit. Nobody's gonna help you either. You made a bad mistake bringing yo' skinny little ass 'round here.", he spoke, in a way that made me fear for my life. I kept backing up as he got closer and closer. My back laid against the cold, damp brick wall and one of his beastly paws wrapped around my throat instantly, gluing me against the wall.

I didn't want to die like this. I didn't get to tell everyone I loved them. I would never get to see my Mum's, Dad's, Alec's, or Bentley's face ever again. They would send a search party for me, but I'm sure they would never be able to find me. Alec would blame himself, because I ran away on his behalf. It was nobody's fault but mine. I'm the one who's always running away from their troubles instead of facing them, like a real man. This, however, I couldn't run away from. I couldn't move a single muscle.

"Look at me, boy!", the man commanded me and my eyes obeyed, instantly locking on his cold, lust filled eyes. By the look in his eyes, I could tell what he had planned to do with me. "That's a good boy. I want you to see this.", he continued, giving me a murderous smirk that sent a chill down my spine. He let go off my neck and I slid down to the drown, landing in a fetal position. I hear the screeching of a zipper and pants being ripped off. My eyes fly open to see the man half-naked. He tugged of his shirt and caught my glance, smirk and laughed, making me shake in fear.

He grabbed the waist band of my shorts and snatched me closer to him. "Stand up and let me look at you!", he commanded me. I still lay there, disobeying his orders. "I said stand the fuck up and let me look at you, mother fucker!", he yells, grabbing me by the throat and looking me straight in the eyes. "You got some pretty lips. Let's see if you know how to use them.", he whispers, snatching my clothes off in what seemed like a second.

I was as naked as the day I entered this world. I started to whimper, my whole body shaking. He pushes me down onto my knees and holds his massive dick in front of my face. He grabs a hand full of my hair from the back of head pulling it, which makes me yell in return.

He pulls my head forward and forces my lips to close around his member. His nails scratch up my back, as I whimper in pain and fear. He moves his hips forcing it in and out of my mouth. I gag and choke, pleading him in muffled scream for him to stop because I'm unable to breathe. He pulls my head back and questions,"What you yelling about, boy?". "I..can't breathe.", I choke ,"Please, stop. I'll pay you anything you want!".

"Money ain't what I'm after, boy.", he says, glancing over me to look at my ass. Oh god. No. Please, please. Please don't let him do it. PLEASE! I began to cry hysterically. "What you crying for?", he asked,"from the look of this, you ain't no virgin. So, what's wrong with it?", he said looking at my ass again. "Please, M-", I tried to plead him again, when he forced my mouth back on him.

I was tired of him controlling me, so I gather all my strength and bit down hard on his dick. "Ahhhh, you little mother fucker!", he screamed. I knew it was coming. His fist connected with my jaw and I flew to the ground. I winced rubbed my jaw. I screamed out in pain when, his shoe penetrated deep into my ribs several times. I could feel my ribs braking. Obviously I had not damaged him bad since, he grabbed a hold to my waist and rammed his Godzilla dick deep inside me.

I screamed the loudest that I had ever screamed in my whole life as I felt my ass being ripped apart. He pounded it into me repeatedly as he yelled,"Not so tough now, are you bitch?". I just laid there and cried. I just took it. There was nothing I could do and nobody else would be coming to my rescue.

__________________________________________________________________________

After he had gotten his way with me, he clothed himself and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "If you open your trap and tell anybody about this, I swear, I will hunt you down personally and kill yo' ass. Think wisely, white boy.", he huffed, voice raspy. I laid there, too weak to get up. I hear foot steps enter the alley again. "No.", I whispered,"Not again..".

I hear foot steps running towards me. "Gavin! What happened? Where are your clothes? Who did this to you?", he asks. I new this voice. I look up to see Alec staring back at me. I hide my face in my hand and refuse to look at him. I feel so embarrassed and stupid as he looks at me. "Here. Lean up.", he says, pulling my up against the wall. I grunt in pain as my ribs begin to feel as if they are being ripped out.

He clothed me, drove the car up into the alley and helped me into the passenger side. He knew what had happened, it was obvious because there was still evidence of what had happened. He just wanted me to tell him myself. I didn't want to talk. This is the most pain I had ever felt in my entire life. My ribs, head, my face, my ass, my everything! "We need to get you to the hospital.", Alec said in a tender, caring voice. "No! I can't!", I replied in a whisper. I couldn't talk higher than a whisper. It's not that I didn't want to, I just couldn't. "You're going to the hospital! I'm not taking no for an answer.", he replied back stern and calm.

"Fine.", I grunted, adjusting my position,"Just tell them I got in a skateboarding accident. Please don't tell them the truth. I promise, I'll tell you later, but you have to do this for me.", I pleaded. "Okay, okay. I promise."...

Thanks for reading. Comment, vote, fan, and add to your library. Thank you to all my fans and all who read this. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3