RANDOM AUSTIN CARLILE SMUTT!!

Austin's P.O.V

I finaly put my keys into mine and Y/N'S apartment after six months of being on tour.

Y/N i call in a hushed whisper,i look around in the lounge room where i thought she'd be waiting but she isn't there.

I look down at the silver rolex on my wrist to see its TWO AM ! ,shit,im five hoours late and i didnt call or text her.

I tip toe into our bedroom,i open the door and cringe,it creaks,loudly, i sneek inside to see my beautiful fiance' sprawled across the king sized bed.

She is breath taking,her long H/C hair is tumbling over the pillows,she has her nerdy type glasses on,her plump lips parted her hand is in-between a book,The only thing she has on is my white collared shirt with her red lacy undergarment set on plus her engagment ring.I feel myself grow hard just looking at her beautiful figure,i walk towards the bed, i gently place my knee on the egde of the bed and loom over her.

I take in her features,i breath in her smell,i cant help it i have to feel her.My hand starts gliding up her satiny soft thigh under my too long shirt and onto her backside,my hand strokes the curver of her beautiful bottom.

I hear her sigh, i jerk back in fear of waking her,i wait,after a couple of moments i blew out a breath i didnt know i was holding.

My hand goes under her pantie line, i start stroking her hip gently,she moans, that sets me off.

I grab her ankle and pull her towards me.

She wakes instantly ready to scream, she looks at me groggily , her beautiful face turns to shock and confussion, Austin? she says in her raspy sleep filled voice, which isnt helping my hornyness.

My hand is stil on her ankle, it starts crawling up to her knee and up to her hip,i nugde her legs apart and place myself in the apex of her theighs.

I know she feels my erection because her pupils dilate and they grow darker with lust.

She looks up at me i see the redness that clouds her cheeks,miss me she breathes?

I answer her with a hard passionate kiss,she kisses me back her hands tugging my hair i groan into her mouth.

She pushes her hips forward,letting them brush against mine,my breathing hitches, i grab her thigh and hook it over my hip,my hands go up the oversized shirt and cup her breats that are still surprisingly in her lacy bra.

I stroke the underside,then tweak her nipples making her gasp,she pushes my hands away so she can hastily take of my tank top.

She looks at my tattoos and gently traces them,she kisses my face my neck my scar on my chest,till she reaches my snail trail,she peeks up at me from her eyelashes,i almost stop breathing,she pushes my jeans down the my boxers.

She strokes my erection,she bites her lip still looking at me,i missed you she whispers.

Oh baby i missed you to,i push her down on the bed and fully undress her,she was about to take off her glasses of, but i said leave em on babe.

I kneel infront of her,my knees are on the floor infront of the bed while hers are on my shoulders, her hair is spread behind her,she watches every move i make , making it more intense and intimate.

So beautiful baby.. i whispers, she grins

I lean forward and blow a breath on her mound,she whimpers and closes her eyes.

Uh uh baby open those beautiful eyes, i want you to watch how i make you come.

She opens them slowly,its almost as if there glowing,the intensity and love that shines in them makes me whimper.

I lick her clit softly,our eyes still locked,her back arches and her hands are in my hair.

I gently lave at her folds,austin she she moans,i love hering her,its so sexy knowing im the one making her feel this way,my tongue goes fully inside her stroking what most i can,her back is fully off the bed now,i have to push her hips down so my tongue doesn't slip out,her hand is tugging my hair hard,just the way i like it.

Oh god austin i can't its to good,i can't oh god austin she whimpers.

Yes you can baby and you will.

Her body convulses,i feel her cum on my tongue, i lick her clean i love her taste.

Her body has a light film of perspiration,she looks at me in awe,i kiss her softly and slowly,my tongue goes rightin,mingling with hers,im in a sitiing position while shes in my lap facing me,hips grinding hands roaming.

Were both moaning,she guides me to her sex,she pushes down slowly,we both groan into eachothers mouth's my hands are on her bottom helping her grind,hers are in my hair,she pushes down slowly,up down up down,she locks eyes with me and calls my name, her head is now thrown back,my hands are on her breasts now,tilting her hips forwar allowing me to go deeper,i nuzzel her neck biting and sucking forming my mark,she screams my name in pleasure,she cumes i follow after.

I kiss her softly,my hands strokes her hair,she shots me a goofy grin,you did'nt wear a condom and i'm not on the pill she whispers her voice shaky,i look deeply in her eyes,maybe well have a honey moon baby then.