PTV: You can sing

PTV

You can sing

MIKE: Finally you sighed once mike left to go see the boys, you had the urge to get your guitar out and sing for hours!

You go out on the balcony and tune your baby; you start to sing nobody's home by avril lavigne, you get really into it once your done you hear clapping.

Oh no he heard!

How much did you hear you whisper?

All of it, I’m glad I forgot my wallet, why didn’t you tell me you could sing?

Because I can’t I like to but I’m not very good.

What?! You are incredible!

I’m really not can we pretend you didn’t hear that?

Um no because you’re going to have to sing me to sleep.

For the next couple of weeks mike makes you sing to him any chance he can, he then goes on tour but he needs you to sing him to sleep so he takes his phone to bed and you sing, you hear his breathing change and you know he is asleep.

Then next morning you check twitter and you get all these tweets saying omg so good, great voice , you check mikes twitter nothing then you check Vic twitter and there’s a video with mike holding a phone.

And that’s the story of how you became a special guest singer for all alternative bands.

JAIME: You work at a cute little café near home where Jaime your boyfriend of two years and yourself live, not only do you waitress but you do little acoustic gigs when your boss begs you, to be honest when you rehears you feel like hell but when you get up there everything is quite and it’s just you with your guitar.

You love the feeling of someone appreciating your music, but there’s one problem, Jaime doesn’t know that you can sing or play, you didn’t really know how to bring it up, you guys have been together for two years, but when you try to tell him you think he might accuse you of using him for his contacts and fame.

Right now you were playing brother by matt Corby with everything you had in you.

Jaime’s P.O.V

Can’t wait to get home and see Y/N it’s been a long day at the studio, even though I did get home early, Y/N would be at work, hmm maybe I can go there and surprise her?

I open the door to the café and see someone in the far corner with one spotlight with an acoustic guitar, and I realize it Y/N she there singing and its beautiful.

Tears collect in my eyes at the sound, I feel her pain and sorrow flow through the small space.

I can’t believe she didn’t tell me, I take a seat and listen to her, I notice everyone is leaving I guess its closing time, I look up and Y/N is putting the guitar away.

I order two coffees before they shut everything off and wait for her.

She finally sees me and her mouth gapes open

I walk to her, hug her then whisper you have a voice like an angel.

TONY: Whilst showering I sing pocket full of sunshine by Natasha bedingfield, it’s my get up and go song, I don’t wash my hair because I know tony is coming over for a lazy day so I just stick to making my body smell nice.

I keep singing full blast, and then I hear a laugh and the door creaking, tony you ask?

Yes Beyoncé?

You heard didn’t you?

Yes, and you sound wonderful baby!

Stop trying to get brownie points, and pass me the towel you pervert.

VIC:  Y/N?

Yes Kelly?

Can you sing me to sleep Tony’s daughter asks.

Why I’m not very good.

I’ve heard you when we cook together.

Are you sure, I don’t want to hurt your ears you say.

She giggles and nods her head sliding down into the bed.

You start singing safe and sound by Taylor swift.

You finally hear her snoring and tuck her in then walk back to yours and Vic’s room.

So you sing you hear him ask from under the quilt.

Uh yeah I like to sing I guess you can say.

Well you’re very good he says in a raspy voice.

Oh thank you.

Welcome baby, I have an idea.

And what is that Vicky?

He smiles at his nickname and says, I think you should sing for us in some parts on the album.