SWS: Nightmare's

SWS

Nightmares

JUSTIN: No, mm no you can’t take him, he’s mine, please stop!

Justin woke up to you covered in sweat and screaming at the top of your lungs.

Babe wake up your dreaming come back to me Y/N.

NO! You scream finally you wake up panting like you ran a marathon.

It was just a nightmare honey Justin whispered running his hands through your hair.

You nod your head cuddle me you whisper?

Of course baby he replies and you both snuggle till you fall into a dream full of Justin.

GABE:  Z..Zombie no stop please I want to live please PLEASE!

Y/N? What’s going on Gabe said in his sleepy voice.

You wake up to see Gabe hovering over you his face contorted with worry.

What’s going on you ask?

I think you were having a nightmare babe.

Oh that’s right zombies were chasing me..

Told you not to watch that movie he says in a sing a song voice.

KELLIN: Please don’t leave, don’t go Y/N I need you stop.

You feel kellin thrash around in the sheets which are soaked in his sweat.

No stop I love you why are doing this STOP!

Kellin baby wake up honey you got to wake up you coo whilst lightly shaking his shoulder.

He jerks awake, looking around the room till he sees you, oh god I thought you were leaving me it was so real he whispers.

Baby I would never leave you; you know I love you; you take his head to your chest and comb your fingers in his hair knowing it would calm him.

I know it was just so oh god you know it would end me if you left right I couldn’t live without you Y/N he says wrapping his toned arms around you tight.

Shh babe don’t worry I’m always going to be here.

When you finally start drifting back to sleep you hear kellin whisper “I love you”.

JESSE:

You lie there trying not to think of that horrific dream, tears streaming down your face, you try your hardest not to wake Jesse up.

I whimper slips out and you know he’s going to wake up since he is a light sleeper.

Y/N? Babe you alright?

Yeah just a bad dream, you sniffle.

Are you crying he says as he turns you over?

You put your head to his chest and cry.

Aw baby it’s okay ill protect you.

JACK: jack was shaking and kicking in his sleep, you turn you bedside lamp on and try and wake him up, jack babe jack wake up you shake him a bit.

NO he screams.

JACK! Wake up!

He opens his eyes and they are glued to you he strokes your cheek.

Oh you’re here it wasn’t real.

That’s right it was just a dream baby.

What happened in the dream you ask.

We were playing tag and you ran out on the road and a car hit you, you went all blue.

Aw it’s okay babe I’m here you say as you rub his back.