BVB: You tell the boy's you're pregnant.

BVB

You tell the other boys you’re pregnant

ASHLEY: You were currently at the front row of a black veil bride’s concert watching your husband of two years’ work the crowd, you had only just told Ashley you were five weeks pregnant, and you asked him if he would tell the guys soon his reply.

Let me handle it big tits.

Charming right?

Anyway the show was coming to its end when Ashley said can everyone make some noise for my baby momma!

Everyone looked at each other and I mean everyone, the boys screamed like girls at a 50% off sale.

They all jumped on Ashley and congratulated him; Andy was even crying he screamed into his mic, where goanna be uncles!

CC: Hey guys cc called, yeah Andy’s voice boomed through yours and cc’s house, you ah might want to purchase some baby clothes pretty soon.

You laughed, when they all came running out of the lounge room and into the kitchen to where you sat.

Omg is it true jinx asked.

Yep I got me a baby in the oven!

Do you know the sex Jake asked?

We want it to be a surprise but I want it to be a boy cc said in a dreamy voice

I want a little princess you pout, but either way if it’s healthy I’m down.

Ashley bent down and rubbed your little bulge and said “welcome to the family little warrior”.

JINX:  Your husband jinx and the boys were all over waiting for your home cooked meal at the dinner table, you served everyone and finally you got to eat your food.

You scoffed it all down and went for seconds.

Ashley raised an eyebrow and said watch out Y/N you might explode.

Jinx replied before you could and said well she eating for two now so I think she won’t detonate soon.

They all dropped the forks on the plates and went to you both; giving you hugs kisses and high fives.

Wow this is so cool Andy whispered.

Now you have a big reason to stop smoking aye Andy jinx said.

Well only if the kid will be my sidekick.

We all gave him questioning looks.

You know cause I’m batman, if it’s a boy he will be robin and if it’s a girl it will be bat girl.

ANDY: right now you were baking cupcakes to make a message.

It was a message to the boys telling them they were going to be uncles.

You write it in pink frosting seeing as it was going to be a little girl.

Yourself and Andy went down to the studio, you wave hello and set down the box of cupcakes, you smirk at Andy and wait till one of them opens the box.

They all go to grab one and almost faint when they see the message that was in the box.

Andy came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and said, you guys ready to help me raise a princess?

JAKE:  Jake had a funny idea to leave letters that spelt Y/N’s pregnant all over the house and they boys had to put the puzzle together, let’s just say it ended in tears of joy.