OMAM: You're bestfriends.

OMAM

Your best friends

TINO: You and tino have been best friends for a couple of years.

One day you were walking alone to your house from a party at 2:00 in the morning, then from across the street you hear wolf whistles and crude comments.

You flipped them the bird and kept walking, you had no idea they were following you

They catches up and grabbed you trying to rip your clothes of, you fought back and screamed for help.

Then a big man with dark dreads bash them all, he bent down and looked you in the eye and asked "are you alright"?

I'm alright, thank you for helping me...

Tino the names tino and you are?

Y/N

Well Y/N care to join me for coffee and tell me why you were walking alone at this ridiculous hour?

You agreed and that's how you and tino started the friendship.

AARON: You were in a line to get movie tickets when a guy taps you on the shoulder, uh yes you say.

Hey sorry to be a bit weird but I noticed your about to watch the same movie as me, and well I got all this food he gestures to his arms full of junk food and well I don't want to look like a pig so do you want to maybe sit with me and we can go half's?

Uh yeah free food sounds good to me.

I'm Aaron.

Y/n

He laughs and leads the way to your seats.

So you like transformers?

Love them!

He puts his hand up for a high five and you do.

During the movie you both quote lines and laugh.

At the end of the night you and Aaron exchange numbers to go see another movie.

PHIL: You were sitting in a café , drinking your chai latte when a man with tattoos and long dark hair came over to your table and quickly whispered.

Pretend we are a couple.

Uh why?

Cause there is a girl that is about to come in and she has a huge crush on me, so can you please pretend to be my girl?

Okay but what's in it for me?

Sitting with a sexy man

Hahah well I guess I should leave, you start to getup.

He grabs your wrist and says, I can get you tickets to a concert.

What concert you ask

PHIL! OMG

Oh hey Janelle how are you?

I'm good and yourself?

I'm great now that I have my girl... Y/N you whisper

Y/N here with me.

Oh you never told me you had a girlfriend, she says and glares at you.

Well he just did you say with a fake smile.

Well I will see you later then Phil she says and sashays out of the café.

I better get going as well I guess I'll see you around.

Well anytime you want to be my fake girlfriend or just a friend give me a call he says whilst writing his number on the coffee cup.

ALAN: You put your hand over your mouth so you didn't take in any fumes of the spray paint, you work your way to the driver side window, you see a ginger guy sitting inside watching you, you gasp and brake off into a run thinking he would call the cops.

Hey wait stop he calls, you hear his footsteps slap on the ground.

You run towards the park across the road, you hear him call after you.

You just keep running.

Hey watch out for the...

You tripped over and scraped your elbows, the footsteps got close.

Ditch he gasped out.

He helped you up and dusted you off.

Why were you running?

Because you were going to bash me or call the cops you said

Uh I wasn't actually , our bus could do with a makeover and you a great artist.

Oh thank you, um so do you want me to finish it or?

Yeah that would be great; it would surprise the guys to.

The guys?

Oh I'm in a band and that's our tour bus, my names Alan, what's yours?

Y/N

Well it's nice to meet you, after your done you can hang with us and we will go out bar hopping, a payment for your magnificent art work.

Sure you agreed and that's how you became BFF'S with the ginger boy.

AUSTIN: You were currently sitting in your car that was ten meters from the edge of the cliff.

It was time to leave and never come back; you wiped your tears and stared out into the horizon, putting your suicide note in a clip lock bag.

Suddenly there was a knock on your window, a beautiful inked man was there, and you roll down your window.

I know what you're about to do and I'm not letting you do this he says.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but you can't stop me, plus it's better off this way so if you'll just get out of my way.

You can let me in and we can talk this out or I can stand in front of the car it's your choice.

Why are you doing this why do you fucking care you yell.

No need for swearing sweet heart, I want to help because I've been there, and trust me it better to just try and work it out then going for the easy route.

Oh yeah what happened to you that was so bad?

He finally hops in the car locks the doors and looks in your eyes and says, I lost my mum at seventeen years of age, I was bullied relentlessly at school, and my ex-wife cheated on me just recently.

You look down and take a breath; well I'm sorry about everything that's happened to you.

Well I've got help, friends and my music to keep me here, don't you have anything?

You both swap stories you sit there for hours talking crying laughing, what's your name you ask.

Austin my names Austin, and your name is?

Y/N

Pretty name for my new best friend.

You giggle, and look at him, thank you Austin you hug him.

That's okay; I knew there was something about you I just had to help.

Well I'm glad you did, shit my parents are going to be pissed.

Well I have got to get some sleep for a show, but here's my number he says whilst putting his number in your phone, text or call anytime okay he kisses your forehead and goes home.

Once you're finally home and in your bed you get a text from Austin.

Sleep tight besti <3