029

SO HERE IT IS! I TOOK SO LONG CUZ I LOST MY USB :((( IT HAS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH ALL OF MY STORIES. PlOT PROGRESSION, NEW/OLD CHARACTER NAMES. SPECIAL SCENES. YADA YADA. I'M ONE OF THOSE PPL WHERE I GET AN IDEA AND I HAVE TO WRITE IT DOWN QUICKLY BEFORE I FORGET AND ALL OF THOSE IDEAS WERE IN MY LOVELY BEAR-SHAPED USB SO YEA... ENJOY?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Nicholas, all but stomped out of the room. Anger trailing behind him so clearly, oh and also Evelyn too.

"Is he cranky or what?" Mathieu joked, making Anna giggle at his silliness.

"And your mother looks dreadful in Maize and I don't recommend the it for you as well Annie." He added making her giggle turn into a full-on laugh.

"M-maize?" She stuttered with difficulty through her laughters.

"Yes, maize." He stated firmly. "The awful color your mother was sporting."

..............

Anna was by the table, getting a punch for herself. Sure there were waiters everywhere just dying to be at her beck and call, but she still liked to sustain some averageness in her life even if it not it were to just obtain her drink herself.

She was just about get a sip when she locked eyes with a pair of forest-like green eyes that belonged to a very stunning woman. She had long soft brown hair and a body most models killed themselves for. And her white dress that had a very low back and stopped at her knees, only accentuated it. If she bended, Anna was sure, the slit of her ass would be on full display.

But Anna hadn't failed to notice that the woman was surrounded by a group of wealthy men of varying ages, surrounding her. They all seemed to hang at her every word.

She watched as the woman excused herself from her group and made her way towards Anna. The woman smiled at her. A fake politeness, Anna was all too familiar with. An extended hand caught Anna's attention. She took it and shook the woman's hand.

Before she knew it, a soft velvety voice soother her ears. "Felicia Dubois and you most be the famous Anastasia." The woman asked, introducing her herself while she was at it.

Anna nodded her head, weary of her newfound company. "Did you enjoy the car?"

"Excuse me?" Anna asked, confused at Felicia's question.

"Oh yes forgive me, I'm Nicholas' secretary. I was the one who filed the necessary papers for your car. Imagine my surprise when it's wasn't under his name I wondered who Anastasia was. And was surprised that it was actually his step-daughter..." She trailed off as of she meant to add '-and not one of his whores.'

"Oh..." Was the only thing Anna could mutter, she was too dumbstruck to say anything remotely intelligent. But she felt vey insulted. She was just lost on how to act on it.

Felicia smirked, a gesture seemingly wicked as if she just won a battle, Anna wasn't aware of even being part of.

Felicia was about to open her mouth again when she was interrupted. "Felicia, how pleasant to meet you here." Mathieu came up behind Anna wrapping an arm around her waist, giving Felicia a very fake smile. He obviously meant the contradictory of what he said.