004

WARNING: Contains explicit scenes

She giggled against his ear softly biting and licking his lobe. Her hands were caressing his toned abs and were slowly going lower and lower till she found his manhood in all its glory.

He felt electricity surge from every single one of her touches, she licked his chin and giggled, her breath moist and warm against his skin. He raised his head to give her access to his neck.

To which she playfully bit his Adam's apple making him groan. His control snapped and at the speed of light, he flipped her around and started trailing kisses from her neck to between her shoulder blades to the small of her back.

Her giggles became louder. She was so ticklish... so delightfully ticklish he thought. When he reached her butt. He looked at them and squeezed them lightly. He wished he could just stare at her forever. Taking his sweet time and biting and licking each one. His tongue felt like an iron brand against her delicate skin.

She yelped when she felt his long finger gently pierce her most private part. He wanted to pleasure her... to give her the world. He admired her fair skin, she was so captivating under the sunlight. So marvelously naked and tempting on top of the blue silk sheets.

"Tu as trop belle, mon amour..." (You are too beautiful, my love) he whispered against her ear, making her turn towards him and smile lovingly. She circled her hands agains his neck and pulled his lips towards hers. Thanking him for his sweet words.

He couldn't be happier than to oblige. He held her head in place. His tongue penetrated her mouth and explored every inch he could. When they both gasped for air, Nicolas couldn't resist but to to pin her down underneath him.

She smiled at him, that naughty smile. Her eyes daring him to do more. And of course he dared. He lifted her smooth legs apart, placing himself between the most divine legs he'd ever seen. He leaned closer to her tenderly kissing her soft lips.

"Mon seigneur... mon seigneur. S'il vous plaît réveiller mon seigneur." (Sir... sir. Please wake up)

Nicolas groaned. He opened his eyes to see a hazy female figure standing in the side of his bed. He smiled at the sweet old lady. "Madame Babin... bon matin." (Mrs Babin... good morning) he greeted her sleepily. "Est-ce que tu veux petit déjeuner?" (Do you want breakfast) Mme. Babin asked.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry... Where is Anastasia?" he asked. "Oh Anna? That sweet girl? She's still sleeping." Nicolas smirked, "Merci." He quickly stood up and marched to his closet. Excited beyond measure at the thought of seeing Anna.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Please comment or like! :)

BTW: If you liked this check out 'Simple' by yours truly.