028

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I KNOW I WENT ALL MIA FOR TWO MONTHS AND FOR THAT I SINCERELY APOLIGIZE MY LIFE IS SO BUSY RIGHT NOW THAT I GET ABOUT A MAX OF SEVEN HOURS SLEEP A DAY SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FULLY FINISH THIS CHAPTER SO FORGIVE ME :((((( ON THE BRIGHT SIDE FOR BEING SO PRESISTENT WITH HER COMMENTS I HAPPILY DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO idekilikebooks_

ALSO I WANT TO THANK WITH ALL MY HEART ALL THE NEW FOLLOWERS I HAVE. I USED TO HAVE THE TIME TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE BUT SADLY I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT AT THE MOMENT SO THIS INADEQUATE GRATIFICATION WILL HAVE TO DO SO THANK YOUUUUUU SOOOO MUUUUUCH TOOO YOUUUUU AAAAAALL

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"Well then let's go!" Mathieu exclaimed, grabbing Anna's hand, he dragged her out of the mansion skipping his merry way to his car. While Anna, poor Anna, diverted her eyes from the knowing looks of the servants.

Mathieu opened the door for her and as she got in, "Let's just get this over with." Anna said dreadfully.

"Don't be such a party pooper, Anna!" Mathieu teased, closing the door.

"Me? A party pooper? I would never!" Anna remarked with a very obvious hint of sarcasm making Mathieu smirk. "A princess you really are." He commented before driving off into the sunset.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"Where have you two been all day?"

"Why?" Mathieu answered.

"I hardly think it's any business of yours, Evelyn" Anna commented.

"Oh hush! And when did you, in God's name, even start calling me Evelyn instead of mother?"

"I just don't think its right anymore." Anna retorted.

At her answer Evelyn's smiling face abruptly morphed to that of a stern frown. "Listen here Anastasia, just because your bastard of a father, Andrew, died doesn't mean that I'm dead too! I'm your mother and you WILL refer to me accordingly!

"Over my dead body..." Anna hissed. She didn't want to call Evelyn mother ever again. Because even though she is technically Anna's mother, it didn't change the fact that she was a bitch. Anna hated her, hated her for leaving when she was knocked out by Troy, for skipping out on practically all her birthdays, but most of all missing Andrew's funeral.

"You're just the womb that gave birth to me. Nothing more, but now you're even lesser than that!" Anna screamed at her. Of course Evelyn didn't take it well. Her patience was rung out.

Everything happened so fast. Mathieu didn't even have time to move as Evelyn raised her hand and threw it on the direction of Anna's face.

Anna closed her eyes and clenched her teeth braising herself for the harsh slap that had yet to come, but it didn't. After a few more moments of waiting for Evelyn's hand, and finally still feeling nothing, Anna slowly crept one eye open to see an arm locked in a gripping clutch and as she opened her other eye. She saw Nicolas gripping a surprised Evelyn's wrist mid-air. Needless to say Nicolas was furious.

"What do you think you're doing?" Evelyn half screamed at her younger husband. "No! What do YOU think you were doing?!"

"I was merely disciplining my child, Nicolas."