CHAPTER 4

• Dedicated to To those who have experienced a tornado or natural storm. ♥

*1 year later...*

Ever since the tornado, i have been extra protective over Grace, i guess i should cut her some slack though. Im just thankful for her. She is the one who saved me... if she wouldnt have screamed out the window that i was dying, it would have been all over, my promise would have never been kept. But to this day, it has been kept, Because of Grace. She saved my life.

Since 911 hung up on her, she took the chance to lift herself up out of the mess and yell out the window for someone to help us. And thankfully, a doctor was in the next couple of houses over. He climbed through the window because our house was practically ruined. He helped me and offered us to stay at his place for a little while and Grace accepted the offer.

So now here we are at this doctors house and he's pretty much like our father now, he's a nice man, really he is. He actually even reminds me of dad. He has A girlfriend named Jessica. She's really pretty, she has curly long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. While Alex, has dark hair and brown eyes. They really are a perfect couple and they have been talking about a wedding. He asked his nephew to be the ring bear and he even asked us to be the flower girls!

I think their having the wedding sometime in May. May 26th I think. I'm pretty excited, ive only been to one wedding in my entire life! That was uncle Dave's wedding, he had his wedding on the beach. There was a pretty cool band there, they were really good. I wonder what this wedding will be like. I think Alex is going to wear a black and purple tux. And Jessica is going to wear a skinny white wedding gown with the rim of her vale purple and a purple ribbon lacing around her waist tying a bow in the back. The bottom of her dress has purple laces. We helped pick it out.