Chapter Six

After the party we said our goodbyes and I started home.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes Honey?" asked my mom.

"Can I go to San Francisco with Lucy and Laurie? Laurie's mom got tickets and she wants us to go." I told her.

"How long sweetie?"

"A week" I said and crossed my fingers pleading that she would say yes. Lucy would probably be able to go and if she did then I was stuck here for a week without them. We were probably not going to talk to Jack at all.

"I don't know sweetie. What about your fathers birthday." Oh no. I forgot about that. There was no way I would be able to go now.

"Never mind." I said sadly and went up to my room and texted Laurie and Lucy that I couldn't go.

Sammie-Sorry guys I can't go. My dads birthday

Lucy-What!;( awwwwww. My mom said yes. Awwwww I'm not going to see you for a week?!!!

Laurie-Nooooo!:( oh well see you in a week then.

Sammie-Night

Lucy-Night

Laurie-Night

I sighed and went to bed.

~

The next morning I stretched and looked at my clock 10:00 it blinked at me. Great. This was going to be a loooonnngggg day. With Lucy and Laurie getting ready and going going gone for the week I was going to be as bored as a pig on a rainy day. Since I wasn't talking to Jack there was no way I was going to see him even if I wanted to. I really ha the best luck didn't I. The week Laurie invites me to San Francisco is the week of my dads birthday and on top of that Jack had to ditch us and then we had to get mad at him this week. See I have great luck.

"Sweetie! Come get some chocolate chip pancakes!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"Okay! Coming" I shouted back. Food was actually lighting up my mood right now. I looked at the table at the steaming hot pancakes hot right from the stove.

"Yummm, they look delicious!" I told my mom.

"Thanks honey" she replied from making a salad.

"What's the salad for?" I asked.

"Today Jack and his family are going to come over for dinner. Since I feel bad about not letting you go with Laurie and Lucy to San Francisco" she said smiling like she just did something nice to me. Well actually it would be nice. Another time. Not now when we're having a giant argument over almost nothing. With means I have to forgive him today. GROAN. So much work.

I finished my pancakes and went upstairs to clean my room for the dinner tonight. I quickly folded all my laundry and put away all my books. After my room was clean I flopped onto my bed pulled out my phone and started texting Lucy.

Sammie-Ugh, today Jacks coming over for dinner

Lucy-Oh no. I know your going to forgive him. You do everytime.

Sammie-It's not my fault tha we are really close.

Lucy-Well get unclose

Sammie-Your close with him too

Lucy-Not as close as you are

Sammie-Fine. I'll try. I'll text you tonight.

Lucy-Okay

Sigh. I put my phone away and helped my mom get ready to the party.

"Honey cut the carrots the cucumbers and the oranges (lol @misslaurenshew)"

"Yes mother"

"Without starcasm please" (starcasm @misslaurenshew @maxwjb123)

"Okay mom" I said and started cutting the oranges.

"Almost time we have an hour to get everything ready, sweetie can you run down to the store and get a chicken so we can barbaque it"

"Sure dad" I said and abandoned cutting oranges and grabbed my phone and walked out the door.

When I got to the store I heard a familiar voice.

"Amy?" I said she turned around.

"Hey Sammie!" she said smiling at me.

"How are you? I saw you like ummm yesterday!" I said cheerfully ignoring all the thoughts in my head about that she was the Jack stealer!!!!

"I'm good. What brings you here?"

"I'm getting a chicken for a barbaque tonight" I replied

"Cool" she said as we walked down the aisle together.

"Well see you around" I said as I grabbed some chicken drumsticks and wings and lined up at the checkout line.

"Yeah! See you around" she said and went to continue shopping.

After I got the chicken I walked home ready to eat some food an prepared to forgive Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiiii!!!!!

So I was thinking about publishing another story about a girl who gets bullied and writes in a journal and then you read her journal entry's. Tell me what you think! Vote/Comment