Chapter Three

~

The next day we picked up Laurie from her house and made our way to the mall.

"I'm so excited!" Laurie said jumping in her seat. We shouldn't of got those Frappacinos from starbucks... We went to starbucks for a morning snack and got three Frappacinos and muffins. Now we all were hyper and it looked like Lucy was going to jump out of the car.

When we finally got to the mall, we headed to all our favorite shops and then sat down to eat at the food court.

"It's so funny, Jack just like ditched us for Amy" Lucy was saying as we got our food.

"I know" I agreed

"Well, you guys are all buddy buddy with Jack and I only faintly know him but he sounds like he just wants to catch up with the girl, just a chat" she said

"Yeah I guess" Lucy said

"Fine, we'll help him" I sighed

"Definitly, that kid has no sense of style" Lucy smirked

After we finished eating we went to get our nails painted at a salon. I choose a light purple, Lucy choose a light pink and Laurie choose a light turquoise. We waited until our nails were dry and sat down on the chairs.

"Look at my color" Lucy said squealing.

"Shush, not so loud Lucy" I said

"My color is still the best" Laurie said, her turquoise color looked good with her clothes and her light green shoes.

After our nails were dry we decided to go to the walk around.

"I can't believe there not going to remodel this area" Lucy said glancing around at all the junk and cracks that were scattered along the roads.

"I know it's crazy" Laurie nodded

"Yeah... Guys duck!" I whispered inturrupting my own sentence. I saw Jack and Amy sauntering down the street holding hands and talking. We quickly slid behind a box of fruit trying to hide from Jack. We could faintly hear what they were saying. But a lot of it was cut off.

"How is your mom... Fine how... Good... Date Him... Comfortable Talking to you... Best friends Elementary school... Friends now?... Lucy, Sammy, Aaron..."

We sort of put the sentences together to find out there conversation. We got this:

"How is your Mom?" asked Jack

"My mom is fine, what about yours?"

"Well my mom is dating another guy" Jacks parents were divorced.

"Oh, its so comfortable talking to you"

"We've been friends since elementary school"

"Who are your highschool friends?"

"Lucy, Sammy and Aaron" Aaron was Jacks best friend.

It sounded like a safe conversation so we decided to blow our cover. We walked to the end of the block and started walking towards them.

"Hi Jack!" I said

"Wow! Great minds think alike!" Lucy said

"Yeah! Amy this is Sammy, Lucy and Laurie" he said to Amy

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Amy" she said

"Hi Amy we've heard so much about you" I said ignoring a glare from Jack

"Aww, that's so sweet Jack" she said while Jack blushed.

"What did you guys do today?" asked Lucy

"Nothing much. We went to the beach and swam in the ocean." Jack replied

"And we went out to eat" Amy added.

"Oh, it sounds like your having a good time" I said

"Yeah, well we got to go." Jack said shooting us a look that said 'Go away!'

"Okay, nice meeting you guys" Laurie said as she started walking down the street.

"See you!" Lucy and I said together.

We walked away and went into a toyshop to discus about what we should do to help them.

"I think we should set up somewhere for them to go" Laurie said.

"Maybe, but we didn't get to spend much time with Jack over the summer. I think we should do a beach party" Lucy said

"I think that would be good. But didn't you just have a party?" I asked

"Yeah, but it's at the beach so who cares?" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay if your fine with it" I said giving up. When Lucy sets her kind on things you don't know the things she does to make it happen.

We started planning the beach party, we would invite some of our friends and Laurie would bring her beach volleyball net and ball. Lucy would bring refreshments and everyone else will bring food. We would swim in the ocean, play volleyball, eat food and just chat.

"Okay, how about we do it tomorrow?" asked Laurie.

"Okay, and everyone comes whenever after 11:00 in the morning to 6:00 later?" Lucy asked

"Sounds great!" I confirmed.

"Okay, bye! I have some text messages to send out!" Lucy said waving.

"Me too! Bye!!!" Laurie said walking away.

"Ta Ta!" I said as I walked away. I had some text messages to send out too. It was a very complicated system. Laurie did not want to text Morgan so that leaves out all Morgans gang, which Lucy texts, I usually text Jack and his friends, and Laurie does the rest.

When I got home I made some mini cucumber sandwiches for the party.

"What are you making?" asked my mom.

"I'm making sandwiches for a beach party tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay, Good night. I'm going to bed." she said walking upstairs.

**********************

Authors note:

Tell me if you like it.

Vote/Comment