Chapter Two

When I got home I quickly got ready for bed and kissed my parents good night

"Good night Mom and Dad" I said kissing them on the cheek.

"Good night honey" they said together.

I got my phone and sent a quick text message to Lucy and Jack.

Sammy-See you tomorrow at the beach?

I got answers quickly from both of them.

Lucy-Definitly! See you there! 11:00?

Sammy-Yeah

Jack-Sure! :D can't wait! See you Sam and Lucy!

Remember how I said that all of my friends call me Sammy. Well that is everyone except Jack and my teachers. My teachers call me Samantha and Jack calls me Sam.

In preschool Jack though my name was Sam when I said Sammy. In preschool I was really shy and talked quietly. So he was like "Hi Sam, are you a boy?" and I started crying and the teachers had to calm me down. Eventually we became best friends and the name Sam still stuck.

~

The next day, I made my way to the beach. I was wearing a light blue and purple bikini and had a backpack and a towel. When I got to the beach I saw Jack.

"Hi Jack!" I said as I laid my towel next to his.

"Hey Sam"

"Hi guys!" said a cheerful voice, which of course was Lucy.

"Hi" Jack and I said together.

"Let's go surfboarding" Jack said already walking over to get the surfboards.

After we had our surfboards and were out deep in the water. We tried to ride the waves. Jack was the best at this.

"How do you do it so good?!" I asked as I fell off my surfboard for the one hundreth time.

"Ye...!" Lucys words were drowned out by the wave that swallowed her. Jack and I laughed as she came up.

"Wow! You guys are so nice. Let's so something else." she said

"Okay" I said as we started paddling to the shore.

We decided to just swim in the water, we put our surfboards back and went back into the water.

"Come on slowpoke!!!" I said to Lucy as she was getting her goggles.

"Coming coming!" She said already coming down.

"Let's play Marco polo" Jack said

"Okay, Your Marco polo" I said swimming away before he could protest.

"Fine" he grumbled.

"Marco"

"Polo, Lucy and I said together swimming away.

"Marco" Jack said swimming close to Lucy

"Polo!" Lucy squealed as Jack tagged her.

"Yes! Lucy your Marco"

We played the game for a little while after we were done we wanted to get something to eat.

"Hmmmmm, what should I get" asked Jack.

"I don't know, get whatever you want" I said.

"What are you getting Lucy?" Jack asked

"I'm probably going to get sushi and a smoothie"

"Oh, I think I'm going to get chicken and rice and a blueberry smoothie" I said

"Fine, then I'm going to get, a burger with fries and a coke" Jack said smiling.