Chapter Twenty Nine: Wedding

AN- Ps. Changing years after realizing a looong time ago their tour was in 2007. So, it's 2008. Heh.

----

~May 8th, 2008~

"Oh come on, Elysia! Stay still!"

"No, Christa! That's enough bobby pins!"

It's the day of my wedding. Many people are here, which adds to my nerves. Christa and Alicia have been trying to fix me up as perfect as they can for the past 30 minutes. If I'm late to my own wedding, it's on them.

It's been six months since I was engaged. It was the best moment of my life. Being engaged to a man that's looked up to by so many people, a man who saves lives through his music. He's wonderful. He is the best man I have ever met in my entire life. I couldn't be more greatful to marry such a man.

I don't have any family here, unlike Gerard. His side and other people we have met is all that is here, with the exception of two of my own friends. I met one a while back, and the other earlier on. Amy and Alex. Alex was the one who convinced me to come back after running away from Frank and Gerard the first time. Amy was a girl I met a few months ago whilst looking through magazines and  complaining about the lack of Kerrang in the United States.

I stand up and make my way towards the full length mirror placed in my bedroom. I look at my long white dress, red and black mixed in here and there. A red sash around my stomach, tied with a bow in the back. Black lace is over the top half of the dress. Christa and I had to modify the dress to my liking, and this is what we came up with. A beautiful red rose is even added.

I look at my hair and how curly it is. Most of it is in a bun, a few thick stands of spiraled hair flowing down. One red streak is curled in the front of my hair. I dyed it last month, finally dipping into the world of hair dye. I examine my purple eyeshadow and light lipstick. Eyeliner is around my eyes, as usual. My cheeks have a hint of rouge on them. I have Alicia to thank for my makeup, Christa for my hair.

The wedding theme is quite interesting. Our cake looks like there's blood on it, my bridesmaids have white dresses with "blood" stained on them. A pretty gorey themed wedding. But it's something Gerard and I wanted. His parents were skeptical, but they ended up agreeing to it.

 I stand by the large door leading towards the backyard. I holding the bouquet of flowers in my hands and bite my lip. Alicia runs up besides me and fixes my lip gloss. I roll my eyes and laugh. Alicia hugs me carefully and takes her own bouquet.

"Are you ready?" Amy asks, running up beside me.

"Yes. No. Maybe. I'm nervous," I finally admit.

"Don't be! It's going to be perfect." Alex comes up and gives me an encouraging smile.

I nod and turn to look at the guys. Ray, Mikey, Bob and Frank are all dressed up. I smile and walk over to them. "You guys look-"

"Spiffy, I know." Bob cuts me off and tugs at his collar, giving an vain smile. I roll my eyes and look at Mikey.

"You're going to great, sister." Mikey touches my arm and gives me a half smile. I smile back and hug him.

"Thank you, Mikes." I whisper.

The guys, minus Frank, walk over to the girls to get ready for walking down the isle. Frank stays behind and looks at me. "You look beautiful, Elysia." He says.

I nod and look at his "blood stained" tie. "Pretty nice tie you got there, Frank." I say, pointing to it.

Frank looks down at it and smile. "Yeah..." He trails off and looks at me.