Chapter Thirteen: You Crazy.

The next day, the guys all come over. Minus Bob, the gang and I and mom and dad Way are in the living room. Gerard's hand is wrapped around mine, and we're so close together that my leg is completely squished against his. Neither of us mind though.

Frank is squished beside me. Not as much as Gerard, though. I'm in the middle of two guys who have fights over me. I'm not like those girls who are like 'Awww you fought for me so sweet!'. I hate it. I'm tearing their friendship apart. It makes me feel horrible. But, I get through it. They're getting along at the moment. I'm happy about that.

"What did you get Elysia?" Frank looks over at me and smiles.

I touch the necklace wrapped around my neck. I feel Gerard's hand squeeze mine and his lips on my temple. Frank gives me a thumbs up and laughs.

"It's really pretty, Eli. Honestly." He says sincerely.

"Thank you," I give him a smile and lean on Gerard.

"You guys did it, huh?" Ray says.

"Shhh!" Gerard and I shush him. Donna and Donald give us looks and laugh. I feel myself blush, and look over at Gerard. He's bright red.

"Ah-ha!" Mikey jumps behind us with miseltoe in his hand. He hovers it over Gerard, Frank and I. It finally lands on Gerard and I. I roll my eyes and pull Gerard in for a kiss. He grins against my lips and places a hand on the side of my face.

"Nooowww...." Mikey places it over Frank and I.

"Just do it." I look at Gerard and he's laugh, nudging me in the side.

I turn back to Frank and kiss him lightly on the lips. When I expect for him to pull away, he just keeps kissing me. I open my eyes and look around. Mikey removes the miseltoe and taps Frank on the shoulder.

He pulls away and blushes. "S-sorry..." He mumbles.

I shrug and go back to leaning on Gerard. Everyone is silent. I clear my throat and shrug again.

"So, who wants a drink?" Donald gets up and walks over to the kitchen and pulls out the wine.

Gerard and Mikey shake their heads. Ray raises his hand. "Beer, please."

"Elysia?" Donald gives me a expecting look. I bite my lip and look at Gerard. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah."

"But you're-" Frank starts out. I hit him in the gut and shoot him a look. He nods. "I'll take a glass too."

Donald nods and gets to our drinks. Gerard gives me a worried look and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Please, don't..." Gerard whispers in my ear.

"Just one glass. I promise." I whisper back. I pull his face towards mine and press my lips against his. He kisses back and rubs my side.

Donald hands Frank and I our glasses of wine, and Ray his beer. We sit and watch TV. I take a sip of the white wine and feel the burn of alcohol in my throat. I look over at Frank and see he's sipping his regularly. I take a huge gulp, and see it's already halfway gone.

Gerard squeezes my knee to get my attention. I look at him and see his disappointed look. "I'm sorry..." I mumble.

Gerard shakes his head. "Don't worry. One glass, right?" He nervously laughs and tries to smile.

I nod and kiss his cheek, reasuring him. I finish the glass and set it down on the coffee table. I smile at Gerard and nod. "See?" I say.

Gerard smiles and hugs me. Frank finally finishes his glass and sets it next to mine. We keep watching the Christmas special.

"We go back on tour tomorrow..." Mikey speaks up.

The guys groan. "I love performing and meeting fans, but I just don't like living on a bus." Ray admits.

"How about you, Eli?" Frank asks.

I shrug. "It's alright, I guess."

"Thank goodness we're almost done, though."

"Hell yes! Then we get to relaaaax," Ray sighs and leans on the couch.

I laugh and mess up his fro. He shakes his head and makes his massive hair bounce around. I giggle and fixx a little bits of hair.

"Hey now, no touching the Fro." Ray cautions.

"Whoa bro, we got a badass over here touching Ray's Fro!" Frank throws his hands in the air and makes a funny face.

I giggle and shake my head. "You crazy!" I say.

Frank frowns. "Mayyybeeee."

We laugh. Ah, this is how it should be. Nobody fighting.