Part 41

"All birds find shelter during rain...But eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds...Problems are common but attitude makes difference..."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 41

Swasan came to maheswari mansion.... They came with Nikhil.... Even shomi,nirbhay and dida were there.... Kavitha saw them coming inside hand in hand.... She felt angry seeing them happy..... She came down and smiled seeing them.... Then swasan came and took blessings from all elders.... Servants kept the bags and went.... Swara went and took the gifts she bought for all.... She gave the gifts to all.... Everyone liked it.... Even swara brought gift for kavitha.... She took that with smile.... All opened their gifts and saw it.... Swara brought sarees for shomi,dida,sujatha and ap......

"Wow sharmistha aunty ur saree is superb.... I liked ur saree sooo much....." kavitha said... Sharmistha and swara smiled without knowing the inner meaning of her sentence.... Sujatha fumed hearing it..... She didn't show anything.... After sometime all went from there.... Swasan went to their room..... Swara just lay on the bed....

"Sweetheart r u tired???"

"Ya sanskar..... Very much tired.... I am feeling sleepy...." saying this she closed her eyes....

"Okie sweetheart u sleep.... I will go to office as there is some work.... " saying this he pecked her lips and went from there.... He came outside.... He saw kavitha coming.... She smiled seeing him.... He too smiled seeing her....

"Sanskar going to office???"

"Ya kavitha had lot of works...."

"Oh!!! Where is swara???"

"She is tired kavitha so she slept.... Okie i will come and talk to u afterwards...." saying this sanskar went from there.... Kavitha thought to use this opportunity.... Sanskar came down and checked kitched for sujatha and ap.... But they are nowhere to be seen.... Kavitha saw this and came down...."Sanskar do u need anything???"

"Ya kavitha actually a cup of coffee.... Little headache.... Swara is sleeping and mom and ma are nowhere to be seen.... Okie i will drink in office.... Bye...." saying this he went from there....

"Sanskar if u don't mind shall i prepare coffee for u???" kavitha asked.... Sanskar hesitated at first.... But kavitha insisted him and he said okie....Then he stood in the chair.... Kavitha went inside and brought coffee.... She gave it to him....

"Is it good sanskar???"

"Ya kavitha its good and different.... U learnt cooking???"

"Ya sanskar.... U know mom is a good cook na i learnt from her...."

"Ya still i remember how u struggle to make coffee.... Do u remember once how u made coffee and it became a disaster???"

"Ya sanskar how i will forget that.... Seriously thats very horrible incident but a memorable one sanskar...." said and has tears in her eyes.... Sanskar wiped her tears...

"Sorry kavitha...."

"Sanskar no need of sorry....." saying this she wiped her tears.... Sanskar side hugged her.... It was seen by swara when she came to drink water.... She fumed in anger and went from there..... Then sanskar cracked joke and kavitha laughed.... This was seen by sujatha.... But before she came down and ask something sanskar bid bye and went from there.... Kavitha saw sujatha coming...."Aunty do u need coffee???"

"No beta.... Haan what sanskar was doing???"

"Oh aunty it seems swara is sleeping.... So sanskar was searching u.... But u were also not there.... So i made coffee for him... No pblm na aunty???"