part 7

"Our greatest weakness is giving up.... The most certain way is always to try just one more time...."
-Thomas A. Edison

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 7

Swasan didn't notice raglak..... So sanskar went to his home and swara went to her home.... Laksh in anger went to mm.... Ragini saw all this and ran to her room cryingly.... Dadi saw her going cryingly..... She too went back of her but seeing the scene she is shocked..... Ragini is throwing all the things and breaking everything....

"Swara i did every possible things to separate u and laksh.... But still u r not out of his heart.... What magic u done to him.... I forgot all the values and pushed u into the river and separated ma and papa but i didn't get what i wanted.... I wont leave you.... I can go to any extent to get laksh.... "at that time she got a slap in her cheeks.... Ragini is shocked to see dadi standing there ....

"Ragini what have u done??? That means whatever swara said is right??? "

"Ya i only drugged her and pushed her into river.... Even i wont think before killing her.... I just want my laksh.... For him i can go to any extent..... "

"Ragini r u mad??? If u love him that much y u didn't tell me??? I would have made u marry laksh with any hook or crook.... Have u thought what will happen when all gets to know the truth??? Laksh and shekar will disown you.... " after hearing this she came to sense and is shivering thinking about dadi's reaction.....

"Dadi i m sorry.... I won't do this again.... Laksh is my life.... That swara snatched him from me.... "

"Ladoo ok leave whatever happened.... I m not angry on you but i am worrying that u didn't share it with me.... If u would have tolf me before itself i would have made u and laksh get married.... But ok u don't do anything.... I will make everything.... Laksh will be urs only..... "

"Thank you sooo much dadi.... I love you..... "saying this she hugged dadi....

"But ragini u have to promise me that shekar and Sharmistha shouldn't unite..... "

"Dadi i just want my laksh.... For that i can do anything.... But dadi only if ma is here that swara wont do anything against me.... Think about that dadi.... We can blackmail her using ma.... "

"No r u mad??? If she is here then she will manipulate shekar..... He will accept swara...... Then that swara will snatch ur Laksh..... R u ok with it???? "

"No dadi i cant loose laksh.... If by bringing ma here i will loose Laksh then i wont..... "saying this she went down..... Shekar came from his shop.... Seeing Ragini he is shocked.....

"Ragini what r u doing here??? "

"Papa Laksh didn't forget swara.... Still she is in his heart..... Today even she slapped him.... He went out all his anger on me papa.... "

"What??? Swara slapped laksh??? How dare she did that??? I will not leave her.... "saying this he went to swara's house..... Both ragini and dadi went back of him....

There swara, dida and Sharmistha were talking.... Seeing him entering into the house sharmistha asked him to stop....

"Dont enter into the house shekar..... Stay away.... "

"Then ask ur daughter to stay away from my daughter's life.... "

"Dont u dare to speak against my daughter...... I wont be quiet.... Remember it..... "

"Then with which right she slapped laksh??? "

"If he comes in my way again and misbehave with me i will slap only..... "