part 8

"We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action."
- Dr. Henry Link

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Swara immersed in her job that she forget to go home.... Sanskar after finishing his work he came out.... He saw no one in the office.... Its his usual time that always he goes home after all the staff goes and comes before all staffs..... At that time he saw lights on in swara's cabin..... He went to her room and opened the door....

"Swara.... "she raised her head and saw sanskar standing....

"Hi sanskar..... Do u want anything??? "

"Swara have u seen the time??? Its 8:00..... U didn't go home???? "

"What??? 8:00??? Oh shit.... Mom and dida will get afraid.... "

"Then y didn't u go to ur house till now??? "

"Actually sanskar i lost in the project that i forget to go home.... "

"Oh god swara first day itself u immersed in ur job this much..... Then within short span of time u will be a competitor for me..... I have to be careful..... "

"Sanskar pls stop joking..... Uff i am very tensed here.... "

"Y what happened??? "

"Actually i can't get bus now na thats y..... "

"Oh hello when i am here y u have to go in bus??? I will drop u.... And u know i love ur dida a lot.... She is very sweet and jovial.... "

"Wow thank you soo much sanskar..... And dont think that i will hesitate to come with you.... Ha ha and about dida u know mom and dida both love u..... And ya she is sooo sweet and my pyaari dida.... I have hided many matters to ma but i haven't hided anything to her.... She is my partner in crime.... "

"Like me and laksh right??? U know even i haven't hided anything from laksh.... Like dida for you laksh is my partner in crime.... And i am his partner in everything..... We haven't hided anything between us.... I... "suddenly he stopped and saw swara..... He avoided eye contact with her.... Sensing his uneasy swara spoke....

"Sanskar u miss laksh right??? Dont worry soon he will understand you..... And then again he will be ur crime partner..... "

"No swara i don't think we can be like before..... Bcoz i separated his love from him.... He won't forgive me soon.... "

"Sanskar no.... Actually we are not destined sanskar.... If he loved me truly he wouldn't have believed that video.... Whether my ma and dida believed it??? No na.... He also shouldn't have believed that..... But he believed and in top of that he married ragini..... So nothing is there between us.... May be ragini is destined for him.... He will understand that soon..... "

"But swara.... "

"No sanskar don't talk about him.... I mean about mine and laksh's love..... At first i felt very bad.... But now not..... "

"Ok ok lets dont get emotional..... Come on now we will go home.... Other than ur mom and dida will be worried.... "

"Ya ya Sanskar..... Come lets go.... "then both went and sat in the car..... Swara is just seeing outside.... She is not seeing but searching something..... Seeing her searching sanskar asked her, "swara do u need anything??? "

"No sanskar.... "

"Then what r u searching???? "

"Nothing sanskar u go..... "sanskar shaked his head and concentrated on road..... Swara at one place asked him to stop the car.....