part 13

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."
-Charles R. Swindoll.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Guys I know u all are having doubt how laksh is changed this much.... Ok let me clear you guys....

Laksh didn't have any idea to consider ragini as wife.... But Ap brainwashed him.... So he thought he is doing wrong to ragini..... And he is also confused how to give her a chance as he is loving swara.... So when he went out he saw swasan very close and he thought swara didn't worry thinking about him.... As all the time he saw she is happy.... Even she slapped him.... So he got angry and gave wife rights to ragini..... But still he loves swara..... He thought he is taking revenge on swara by giving wife's right.... Then when he know swara working with Sanskar he thought that swasan were together from the first and swara just faked to love him...... On the other side he saw ragini yearning for his affection and did all her work as a good wife..... So he accepted ragini as his wife 80%...... When he saw swasan he got angry on them for playing with his feeling.....

Now coming to ragini.... She felt both good and bad seeing swasan.... Good bcoz swara won't come between them.... Even if truth is out swara won't come to laksh..... And felt bad bcoz sanskar is a maheshwari.... If both gets married surely they will come to Maheswari mansion..... So she will loose....

Hope ur doubts gets clear.... If not tell me guys.... I will clear ur doubts.....

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 13

Swasan went to seven star hotel.... Swara tried to open the door but sanskar stopped her from getting down.... He got down at first and went and opened swara's door.... She is overwhelmed seeing his gesture...... Then he gave his hand to her and she held it and came down...... As he already instructed his securities to keep everything secret none of them came to know sanskar is coming to hotel.... Plus he also came in normal car which he used for his personal purpose..... So none of the medias knows he is coming.....

Then both went inside..... And manager welcomed him.... Their table is booked near swimming pool.... Manager took both to the table and made them sit.... Then the waiter came and took the order..... As it is treat for swara she gave all the orders..... Then the waiter went from there....

"Sanskar this place is amazing.... Eating near the pool.... Its soo pleasant..... Thank you soo much Sanskar..... "

"Its ok swara.... And remember there is a policy in friendship thats no sorry and no thank you.... "

"Is it so??? Ok ok sir.... I won't say sorry or thank you.... "saying this she pinched sanskar hand....

"Ouch swara!!!! Y u pinched me??? "

"Just for fun my boss.... "

"U r unbelievable swara.... After pinching me not saying sorry at all..... So mean.... "

"Hello sir now only u told no sorry and no thank you na??? "Saying this she again pinched him....

"U..... Taking advantage haan??? "

"He he yaa.... "she laughed and sanskar admired her.....

At that time sanskar reaction changed seeing someone..... Sensing his reaction swara too turn her head.... She is shocked to see that..... Both went to that direction.....

"Swara did u see??? Its Adarsh bhai.... "

"Yes sanskar i too saw him.... But the girl with him??? "

"Ya even i am having the same doubt swara.... Who is that girl??? "

"May be its his friend.... "

My True Life Partner(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें