Part 28

"Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts offbeing excellent."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 28

Sanskar woke up and got ready and went to badi.... Swara and Nikhil were discussing about the decorations of the marriage.... At that time sanskar came there.... He too involved in the discussion.... After sometime swasan went to office and nikhil went to his home..... Sharmistha and dida alone were there.... At that time ragini came there..... Dida saw her coming into the house...

"Ragini what r u doing here??? Y u came here???"

"Nani pls i want to talk to ma...."

"Ragini she is not ur ma.... There is no relation between ur papa and shomi.... So stop calling her ma...."

"Ok i won't call her ma... But pls i want to talk to her.... Pls...."

"No i won't allow u to talk to her.... " dida shouted at ragini.... Ragini pleaded to dida...."nani pls pls pls only 5 minutes let me talk to her.... I won't disturb her after that.... Pls nani...." seeing her pleading dida left her and called shomi.... She came and saw ragini.... "What do u want ragini??? Y r u here???" whether u didn't get satisfied in torturing us??? Do u want to torture us more???"

"Ma pls don't talk like that.... I accept whatever i did is wrong.... But pls don't talk like that..... I didn't come here to torture u.... I just want to make everything right.... Ma pls don't leave papa.... I only did wrong.... He didn't do anything.... Pls ma...."

"Ragini there is nothing between me and ur papa.... Yes he didn't do any wrong but he believed his one daughter and blamed other daughter unnecessarily and even he talked more badly about me.... And u very well know that i am going to get married soon.... So pls it will be better if u don't talk about this again....."

"Ma pls m...." interrupted by shomi....

"Ragini it will be good if u don't call me ma.... And pls it will be best if u don't talk about shekar again...." shomi said and turned to go but before that ragini held her leg and cried.... "Pls don't leave my papa.... I only did mistake.... Don't punish him pls pls...."seeing this shomi and dida are shocked.... They didn't know what to do.... At that time swasan came back as swara forget the list which she prepared to shop for wedding....

"Ragini what new drama is this now????"hearing swara voice ragini went to her and held her hand...."swara we two only united ma and papa.... Pls swara don't separate them.... Pls papa is worrying a lot.... He didn't eat anything from yesterday.... Pls i am worried that something will happen to papa.... Pls swara...." ragini cried....

"Wow superb ragini (swara said clapping her hands) very nice.... Even now u are soooo selfish.... After making my ma this much worry will she unite with ur papa again??? No ragini it won't happen...."

"Yes ragini my shona is right..... Don't ever think that i will unite with ur papa again.... Now u may go from here...."saying this she went from there.... Ragini too cried and went from there.... Swara took the list and went from there.... Sanskar sighed and went back of her.... Sanskar called swara but she didn't talk anything just went and sat in the car.... He just drove the car to the lake.... Their favorite place... She came down and went and sat down.... Sanskar came behind her and sat very closely to her..... He wrapped his hand around her waist.... "Sweetheart y u r upset now????"

"Sanskar y did she talked to ma like this??? Already ma accepted after lot of hustle bustle.... What if ma also wants to go with shekar baba??? Am i forcing her???"

"Swara no don't think like that ok.... U do no how much aunty got anger when he left u in the hands of goons.... She was sure to leave him.... And still if u want to know just talk with aunty ok...." even sanskar didn't finish swara got a call from sharmistha....