Part 30

"The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong."
-Swami Vivekananda

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 30

Badi is looking very beautifully.... The flower decoration is amazing.... Bose mansion is very busy.... Dida is ordering the servants to do their work.... Swara is hurry going here and there.... She is very happy,excited and y not it's her ma's marriage.... None would have got this opportunity to see their ma's marriage.... She went to shomi's room.... There shomi is making herself ready for the marriage.... Swara came there and saw her ma....

"Ma u know u look very beautiful.... U know if at all baba sees u then he will be flat.... But one thing is missing"saying this she took her kajal and kept it in near shomi's ears.... Seeing this shomi had tears.... She hugged swara and said,"Shona i am very lucky to have u as my daughter.... Love u soo much shona...."

"Luv u too maa and now no more tears only happiness ok.... And be ready i will come now...."saying this swara went from there.... She dashed a person and before she fell down he kept her.... Its none other sanskar.... Seeing her sad face,"Sweetheart what happened??? Y ur face has lost its charm???"

"Nope sanskar i am happy.... Finally my ma will get her happiness.... U know i am very very excited...."

"Yup i know it sweetheart.... And don't feel for anything.... Everything will happen perfectly ok...."

"Yup and sanskar ur family will come here na???"

"Surely all will come sweetheart.... U know as nirbhay uncle mansion is near mm all planned to come as groom family...."

"Wow it's Very nice...." at that time they heard some noise outside.... They both come out along with dida.... Nirbhay,Nikhil and mm family came there except laksh and uttara as she went for an important work and laksh also went with her.... Dida does the ritual and brought him inside.... Then they made him sit in the mandap.... Swara went and brought shomi to the mandap.... These all are seen by shekar who is standing in the first floor.... He felt very broken.... He had lot of tears in his eyes.... He literally bashed his fate and his own family.... After making shomi sit in the mandap swara came and stood near dida.... Sanskar came and stood near swara.... Seeing sanskar she intertwined into his hands.... Then kept another hand on his arm and leaned on her shoulder slightly.... Two pair of eyes watched this.... One had anger,jealousy while other had an emotional,sad feeling.... The one who had anger is obviously nagini sorry sorry ragini.... And other one which is emotional is laksh....

After sometime pandit asked someone to do gadhbandhan.... Swara came infront and does that.... After that shomi and nirbhay marriage is finished.... Both got blessings from dida.... Nirbhay hugged sanskar,dp and rp.... Then shomi,nirbhay and nikhil went to nirbhay mansion..... Sanskar,dida and swara went to nm..... Dida did some rituals which has to be done after marriage.... After that sanskar went to maheswari mansion.....

Nirbhay showed shomi,dida and swara the mansion.... All liked it... He took swara to a room and showed her room.... Its very beautiful.... They were some photographs hanged on the wall.... It even had some swasan photos.... Seeing it swara is very happy.... She hugged nirbhay.... "Papa how come u got mine and sanskar's photo???"

"Shona..."he stopped as swara saw him emotionally.... He continued,"Can i call u shona na???"

"Yes baba u have all rights to call me shona...."

"Mm ok shona... Actually i got this photo from sanskar.... He gave it to me...."

"Wow.... It's amazing baba.... Love u soo much...."