Sibling Bonding

Issabelle's point of view

Jason explained everything to me. How he was my brother, that we were adopted by Bruce. That I was Astro. When he was done, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. He put it around my neck.

  "When you were taken, you dropped this

"When you were taken, you dropped this. It's always meant a lot to you. Don't know why though. You never told anyone." He said, clipping the latch on the necklace. He kisses my forehead saying, "You should get some sleep. We are taking you around town to see if you remember anything. Also to get you some clothes, since all the clothes in your closet are meant for a 13 Year old." He smiles and leaves, shutting the door quietly behind him.

'I wonder what's so special about this necklace.' I think. That's when I get another vision.

~Flashback~

I see a women's face. She looks like me. Is she my real mom? The women comes over to me and gives me a box. I open the box and pull out a necklace.

'That's the necklace I'm wearing' I think. That's when the women started to speak.

"This necklace is special. It will keep you safe when you need it most. It has other things that make it special, but I want you to figure them out for yourself." She smiles at me, and then she is gone.

~End Flashback~

I wake up the next morning and go downstairs. I remember where the kitchen was from last night, and figured that I could probably find some food in there. I walk into the kitchen to find everyone at the table, eating pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit. Jason looks up and smiles, patting the empty chair next to him.

I smile back with a small 'Good morning' and sit down. I start eating, and that's when Dick starts talking.

"So today, Bruce got the day off, and it's spring break for Damian's school. We all have the day off work, so we were thinking we could bring you into town to get some stuff!" He says, a huge grin growing on his face.

"Actually, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass. I got a call that they are holding an emergency meeting at W.E. today, and my presence is required. If it's ok Emily, I'll have the boys go with you. Feel free to get to know them better." Bruce says, getting up and walking out.

"Aw I was looking forward to a family day.... Oh well! Guess you're stuck with us!" Dick says, his grin growing even larger. After breakfast, we all get up and get ready for the day.

I went to my closet and saw that there was one outfit that fit me perfectly. I put it on and put my hair in a ponytail. (Don't mind the necklace or hairband. That is the outfit she found)

 That is the outfit she found)