Mommy's lil'monster

A/N Hey guys! Here is another chapter for you! I want to thank those who have voted for my story and read it! It means a lot to me!

I pull up to the bank to find that the people that broke in were none other than Harley and Ivy. If Harley is here, Joker's not far away.

"I need to call for back-up before I'm caught." I think. I reach up to call the cave when I feel someone behind me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Birdie. Your coming with me!" A voice spoke behind me, and immediately I knew who it was. Joker. He pushes me forward and I'm about to counter attack when I hear a click. He holds a gun up to my head and pushes me along.

He takes me to a hideout along with Harley and Ivy. While I'm waiting for them to come back into the room I'm currently in, I think about what their plan is.

'It was a trap. How could you fall for this? Your pathetic! You trained a long time before you were able to go out on patrol even, and here you are. Kidnapped. You couldn't even fight back, your so worthless!' While I'm mentally cursing myself out, Harley walks in.

"Hello sweety! Mista J said we can keep ya! Your gonna be pretty fun, ya know that?" She says in her accent. "First, let's get all those bad memories out of there." She takes me to a chair and straps me down. She turns on a machine and Ivy injects me with something. That's the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

-time skip to after Harley brainwashes her-

I wake up with a massive headache. I look around and notice that there is someone sitting next to me.

"Oh sweety! Your awake! I was so worried!" A voice came. Why did it sound familiar? Is she my mom? What happened? "I bet you're wondering what happened, huh? You were in an accident. You weren't physically injured, but you hit your head pretty hard. You lost your memories. I'm your mom, Harley. Your father is out for a little while. Why don't you get some sleep ok?"

I nod my head and drift off to sleep. I wonder what kind of person I am? What's my name?

When I wake up, I'm in the same room but I'm alone. I get up and walk to the door. I open it and peer out. I heard voices from the room down the hall. I go to the door and knock.

"Yes? Is that you sweety? Mommy's coming!" I heard a voice call. This must be mom and dad's room! Ok now that I know that, time to find out some other questions.

Back at the cave

Jason's point of view

"Where is she?!" I yell. "Where's my sister!?"

I had gotten a distress signal from Issa's belt saying that she was in trouble. I had found out to late that the robbery was just a setup. Now we were trying to find Isabelle, and that's proving to be very difficult.

"There's no trace of her. She disappeared into thin air apparently." Dick said.

"We'll find her Jason. Don't worry." Bruce said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's hope so." I say, putting my helmet on and going to the crime scene. I'm gonna get my baby sister back, even if it's the last thing I do.

Hey guys! I'm gonna stop it right there, but don't worry! I'll post more later into the day! This story is kinda cool I think. If you are confused let me give you a run down real quick.

Isabelle is Jason's little sister. She has powers because of the necklace she got from her birth mother. She was kidnapped and brainwashed into thinking she is Joker and Harleys daughter. Jason is extremely upset, but wouldn't you be too if someone took someone you hold very closely? Oh, almost forgot. Damian is her boyfriend! I forgot to add him in, but he'll be in the next chapter!

Well, thanks for reading! I'll be back soon with another chapter! Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow!