Am I...?

There is lemons/smuts in this. You have been warned. You can skip until the next a/n, telling you that the bad part is over. I'll also tell you when it starts.

It's been a few weeks since I had heard that voice at school. Right now I was in the batcave while everyone else but Damian were out on patrol. I was doing some research on a new case and I was growing frustrated. Suddenly, I felt warm and strong hands lay onto my shoulders. I look up and see the most handsome face I have ever seen.

"Hey Dami." I said softly as he kissed the top of my head.

"Hello beloved. You should come to bed, it's getting late." He said, gently pulling me up out of the chair. I let him and smile.

"I guess I could use a break on this." I said, following him hand in hand upstairs. I was about to hug him goodnight and go into my room before he pulled me into his. I was surprised but not against it.

(Innocents, look away. Sofi Carrots Bat, if you read this, skip.)

I was about to say something before I was pushed against the wall, lips crashing into mine lovingly. I heard the click of a lock and knew that Damian had just sealed us inside the room. His lips moved from mine, but immediately started attacking my neck. I tilted my head to give him more to work with before he picked me up and laid me on the bed, hovering over me.

I looked up at the beautiful figure above me, staring into his blue eyes. We formed a silent agreement within seconds, his lips kissing down my neck again, hands traveling up my shirt. Before I could process, my top half was completely bare as he kissed down my chest. I let out soft moans as he bit lightly here and there, leaving small marks.   

His hands rested on my hips as I took off his shirt, my hands running along his chest and down to his jeans. He got the idea and sat up, taking off his belt and pulling off his pants, only to reveal a rock hard erection. I bit my lip as I looked at him, feeling my womanhood become wet. He chuckled and undid my pants, pulling them down and throwing them to the floor.

I could feel a blush rise to my cheeks but I soon forgot about embarrassment as I felt rough fingers rubbing my entrance. I let out a moan, my arms wrapping around my lovers neck. I was scared but at the same time overjoyed. He leaned down to my ear and whispered three words that meant a lot to me.

"I love you." Was all I heard before he entered me, thrusting gently but at a fast pace. I let out a loud gasp before it turned into a moan. My eyes closed as I felt him, his member twitching and telling me he was close. I don't blame him, we are both virgins. Well, were virgins. My walls tightened as I released, him not too far behind me.

He slowly stopped and pulled out, both of us panting heavily. He laid next to me on the bed, his fingers running through my hair as we look at each other. My eyes were growing heavy as he pulled me close and kissed my forehead. My eyes slowly closed as I was about to drift off, I mumbled "I love you." Then I fell into darkness and silence.

(Ok innocents. You may read. That ^^^ was fun to write though.)

-few weeks later-

I wasn't feeling very good. I stayed in bed for awhile, not wanting to get up. Damian was still asleep next to me. I was looking at him before my stomach lurched and I jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom and throwing up. I must've woken Damian because he is by my side in seconds, holding my hair out of the way and rubbing my back soothingly.

Once I was finished, I sat there for a moment. "Damian, does there happen to be pregnancy tests anywhere in this house?" I asked quietly. His eyes widened before he got up silently and left. I made my way back to the bed, sitting on the edge of it while I waited for him to come back. After about ten minutes he walks in with a small box, handing it to me.

"Are you sure about this Beloved?" He asked quietly. I nodded and kissed his cheek, giving him a small, reassuring smile before going back to the bathroom. About 5 minutes later I come out and look at Damian, smiling softly. I showed him the test.

"Damian Wayne, you're going to be a dad."